Recent content by Slanisbae

1. Slanisbae

hey count, sorry 'm having trouble navigate the forum... where is your cardlist??

hey count, sorry 'm having trouble navigate the forum... where is your cardlist??
  2. Slanisbae

Third Editions - Berserk book

oh oops I didn't see this thread thanks for the interview link! I'm definitely aware of his other works outside of Dante's Inferno, He has an insane amount of illustrations, I just figured for anyone who didn't know about him would be able to better relate his works to the popularity of the...
  3. Slanisbae

Looking to buy or trade Berserk trading cards

hey sorry i'm late I'd love to trade with you guys if you're still down
  4. Slanisbae

Third Editions - Berserk book

hey guys! I was scrolling through amazon when I found this mysterious new literary criticism on berserk! it was released 2 days ago, not sure if anyone has brought it up mentions some talk on miura as an author and includes some sort of relations between other artists like Bosch and a personal...
  5. Slanisbae

What is your favourite manga? (besides the obvious one)

Record of Ragnorak ( or Shimmatsu no Valkyrie )!!! Gods have all voted to end humanity, but a valkyrie proposes the idea of tournament where the human race can get a chance to live the whole story is a classic anime style tournament arc, but takes mythological and historical figures and uses it...
  6. Slanisbae

What Apostle/Creature did you like the best?

Irvine!! his design for me is just!! :slan: and I actually LOVE the Sea God. it's Eldritch, a GOD, Lovecraft AS FUCK, and it's a giant water creature Gut's and Schierke had to navigate through! it reminded me a bit of King Jabu Jabu from the Legend of Zelda
  7. Slanisbae

Berserk TCG

Ok, I see what you're saying. Perhaps when i use the word "revive" it's a bit much. My idea is just to simply gather maybe a small community of people who already own cards and create an avenue where we can play and possibly trade. I think something small scale like this is very doable these...
  8. Slanisbae

Berserk TCG

Please, elaborate why you believe it isn't "viable"? what do you mean by that exactly?
  9. Slanisbae

Berserk TCG

thanks for the reply Aazealh! well even if others are not so inclined to play the game... I just love talking about it! it's such a cool medium for Berserk i think, and the game is very fun/ well thought out. If i'm not mistaken, you also have some cards in your possession? any particular...
  10. Slanisbae

Berserk TCG

I'm sure you can find one! I got mine sealed for 60 bucks last year!! total steal! check Ebay for sure! possibly Mercari? it's a bit of a dig... that being said, Hey guys! I'm a noobie here and I wanted to ask, are there any other threads about the card game? I'm looking into reviving it! I'm...
Top Bottom