Recent content by slothqueen

1. S

Episode 356

It's out.
  2. S

How old do you think the characters in Berserk are?

16/17 :griffnotevil:
  3. S

Each Character in one word

Guts: Homo Viator Griffith: Unhuman Casca: Distant Puck: Pure Ivarela: Unnecessary Isidro: Monkey Schierke: Untimely mature Farnese: Fragile Serpico: Servant Magnifico: Fool Roderick: Prince charming Judeau: Good guy Pippin: Tank Corkus: Scum Gaston: Trustful The Godhand...
  4. S

Could Griffith have recovered after being rescued and captured.

I always thought it is obvious, that he broke his arm while falling from the wagon. We can see a bone protruding from his arm, and even - as you see closer - the flexion is slightly over his elbow. He laughed hysterically, because he realized that now he cannot even crawl (inter alia, apart from...
  5. S

How could the very first member of the God Hand be born?

Ugh... I kinda cling to the idea, that there were previous God Hands, and that they were killed. It was giving me hope for seeing Femto and his fellow demons dead at the end of the series, without need of some fetched, unbelievable situation to occur (like Guts Avatar Of Good, or intervention...
  6. S

Charlotte, Griffith, and the snowdrop

Only thing that comes to my head while reading snowdrop scenes - Griffith jumping out of the window to pick a flower, then climbing up on the tree, then leaving again, with nothing but a "YOLO" on his mind, and guards watching him with WTF from behind the hedge. But overall topic is indeed...
  7. S

Judo told that he couldn't. He told also that it's his own opinion and that he's not a doctor. Look, that tendons Griffith got cut off, was - taking in concern way he was able to crawl and visible scars - tendons of muscles of hands and Achilles tendons in legs. He wasn't able to move his...
  8. S

I think that purely phisically he could bounce back. Taking in concern way he was able to move after tortures, he could be able to walk (slowly and carefully) with his ankles reinforced in kind of top-boots. He could get some stiff glove to apply on a hand, helping him with wielding a sword, or...
  9. S

How could the very first member of the God Hand be born?

Good question. I think he/she could be some kind of an ancient sorcerer, craving for an answer "Why is world such an evil place?". Seeking for an answer, he/she learned how to descend into deeper layers of the world (kinda like Flora and Schierke), where evil creatures lived. Hoping for meeting...
  10. S

What Would You Ask Miura?

We know (approximately) how old is Guts. Than - how old are Griffith and Casca? Or who is the oldest and who is the youngest (at last).
  11. S

Love in Berserk (Guts and Casca and others)

I, on the other hand, think that cured Casca will not seek revenge. She didn't find out during the Eclipse, that it was Griffith who sentenced her and all of her friends to die (note that even Guts had to spent some time stabbing fist altar to realize this. And God Hand told him about that...
  12. S

Did Griffith really send Sonia to kill Schierke?

Yup. I started to fear that something's very wrong with me. :>
  13. S

Did Griffith really send Sonia to kill Schierke?

I stumbled upon that theory at Reddit. What's actually the truth? I see no logic in sending exactly Sonia on such a mission, though on Reddit everyone seem to believe that Griffith is indeed that, um... unconventional?
  14. S

Giants and the world of Berserk

I think that Miura portrayed fantasy quasi-medieval times quite rightly in case of involving fantasy elements into it. He created world medieval people believed to live in - not clearly fable-like, but huge and mysterious for a man who knows only his town and neighborhood. It's not D&D, where...
  15. S

Sacrifice as sacrificer?

Indeed I meant this to be more thought exercise than precognition of Guts' beherit use. Moreover I was curious if some proves pro and con I didn't notice were included in manga. I also think that Guts is still carrying beherit to it's user rather than being user himself. PS I don't see Rickert...
Top Bottom