Recent content by SMZKAH

1. S

MICHAEL BAY'S transformers 2

I give it one thumb up and one thumb down. There was a fair amount to like, and equally as much to hate. Thing one: I didn't laugh at all--littered throughout the film are many very poor attempts at humor. Thing two: Although the role of the human characters is reduced compared to the first...
  2. S

The Dark Knight

Re: The Dark Knight (7/18/08) Caught the midnight show last night. I was absolutely stunned. The film was very, very well done. And I was really impressed with How Heath pulled off the Joker; that was some amazing acting on his part. For those of you who have seen it: Oh, and it was nice...
  3. S

E3 2008

Nobody's as excited about Animal Crossing as I am? That game controls my life for months at a time.
  4. S

2008 Presidential Primaries

No, not necessarily. I just found it ironic that I could find such an appropriate image.
  5. S

I'm not so sure I like how that ends though...
  6. S

There's already been too much racism, sexism, and ageism in this election season. People won't vote for senator Obama because he's black. People won't vote for senator Clinton because she's a women. People won't vote for senator McCain because he's old. Then you have the people who will vote...
  7. S

Yeah, that Michigan and Florida thing is a mess. Apparently though, Michigan determined how they would seat their pledge delegates (can't remember exact numbers) and the DNC just needs to approve it. Can you really just leave two states out of it though? No matter what happens at the end...
  8. S

Yep, we're loving every minute of this. The longer this death match continues, the better it is for us.
  9. S

Al Gore Was Right

Wow, we actually touched the global warming debate here. I'm not going there. The cold weather was replaced with cold weather plus rain and wind this week (with even some slight snow flurries and a "wintry mix" on Monday). I guess it's something about spring time in Chicago that gives us a...
  10. S

Al Gore Was Right

yep, weather sucks. Chicago has had the same problems you've had up in wisconsin, smoke. We were enjoying near summer-like temperatures all week until Saturday. At least the sun is shining again today...but it's still cool
  11. S

Official SKnet Wii thread

still unsure if I'm a big fan of how easy it is to unlock secret characters. Granted, I like increasing my roster, but it seems a bit too forward. I guess it wasn't much different in melee as far as just beating each mode with each character...but still...not sure. Otherwise, the game is a...
  12. S

Official SKnet Wii thread

Let the official brawl countdown begin (for the states, that is)! I'm picking my copy up at midnight and spending most of my 23 hour day tomorrow honing my skills. Be sure to post friend codes so we can brawl online.
  13. S

Games for 2008

no way. :serpico: That's exciting news.
  14. S

Ron Paul with 23, Romney with 20, McCain with 19, Huckabee with 17, Obama 8, Clinton 5. I guess it's obvious who the republican on this forum is...
Top Bottom