Recent content by SpaceyLauss

1. SpaceyLauss

I'm no expert, but I believe vaders noooo was added long before Disney obtained the rights to...

I'm no expert, but I believe vaders noooo was added long before Disney obtained the rights to Star Wars. I had a vhs set where that change was included.
  2. SpaceyLauss

Happy birthday, youngster! This year I turn 30... :magni:

Happy birthday, youngster! This year I turn 30... :magni:
  3. SpaceyLauss

What are you watching? (television thread)

I'm enjoying it a lot. I think you will be able to tell from the first episode if it's something you'll want to continue watching. The characters are pretty great and it feels like they all have agency, especially in this most recent season.
  4. SpaceyLauss

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

I completely forgot about this. What a bummer, I was looking forward to doing some co-op with my friends. Oh well, PS5 it is then. Well that should keep you occupied for a while! Red Dead 2 is a pretty amazing experience. I've been meaning to replay it for a while now.
  5. SpaceyLauss

SkullKast 125: 10-Year Anniversary Festival

Thanks so much for inviting me! I had a great time. Here's to another ten years of the SkullKast!
  6. SpaceyLauss

My copy of 364 arrived last night, and Puella's translation was posted today. It's going to be a...

My copy of 364 arrived last night, and Puella's translation was posted today. It's going to be a great weekend.
  7. SpaceyLauss

Thank You SKnet!

I'm so thankful for this community, now more than ever. I usually just lurk about, but I still feel a great sense of comradery when I log in here. I love reading everyone's thoughts on the series and hearing about what everyone is watching/ playing. Thank you so much Walter, Aaz, Puella, and...
  8. SpaceyLauss

I received my first Young Animal in the mail yesterday! It's so great seeing 362 in this format.

I received my first Young Animal in the mail yesterday! It's so great seeing 362 in this format.
  9. SpaceyLauss

Episode 362

I wish I could take the time to type out a more thoughtful response, but I'm at work right now :judo: What I will say is
  10. SpaceyLauss

I hope Miura is having a great Birthday.

I hope Miura is having a great Birthday.
  11. SpaceyLauss

Skullkast 105 - Ruptured World (Vol 22)

So excited to listen to this tonight. I'm particularly stoked to hear you guys breakdown the fight on the Hill of Swords! :guts: :stop:
  12. SpaceyLauss

That was me that recognized you

That was me that recognized you
  13. SpaceyLauss

Episode 352

Such delightful news! :guts: What a great way to end the year.
  14. SpaceyLauss

Natts go at manga colorings...

Looks great Natt! Keep up the good work :ubik:
  15. SpaceyLauss

Natts go at manga colorings...

I really like that color of Griffith. Great work!
Top Bottom