Recent content by spineylamb

1. spineylamb

Berserk Valentines!

^ I actually found this latest one on Tumblr just now, Grail! It's adorable somehow... funny and a little bittersweet :) I love all these card ideas, guys, they've put a smile on my face. That Charlotte one was so amusing :serpico: and I even liked the "scrapped" one with Farnese.
  2. spineylamb

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 1

The podcast was such a pleasure to listen to on my breaks at work today :serpico: It was really neat hearing voices to put to the avatars I'm so familiar with on the forums, and the banter flowed pretty well! People have mentioned a re-read impressions type deal, and I'm a fan of that idea...
  3. spineylamb

Hill of Swords AMV

That was really pleasant to watch. I like how you edited it so that it was completely wordless except for where it mattered. It flowed very nicely, and I especially liked how 4:06 matched up with the song. I also like how if you were to watch this alone and not know anything about Berserk, it...
  4. spineylamb

What if there were 2 Sets of God "hands"

I was browsing tvtropes (who hasn't? :griffnotevil:) and I clumsily came across a "Wild Mass Guessing" for Berserk, which seemed to be a bunch of fans figuring out/forecasting ideas in Berserk. Most of them seemed pretty silly, but I did like the one someone contributed: Aside from it being...
  5. spineylamb

The Moonlight Boy

He hasn't said a single word in person (even though he's spoken in his light form), and it seems he understands at least basic ideas (getting someone's attention, the need to protect, when there's danger, he's even done some warning in the past). If only he would (or could? maybe the spirit...
  6. spineylamb

1:6 scale Golden Age - Guts (coming soon)

Your craftsmanship is absolutely top-notch. Beautiful, and I'm loving the attention to details you've put into this.
  7. spineylamb

The Moonlight Boy

Some time has passed and we've seen the Moonlight boy's appearance more than once now. :ubik: Do you think Guts suspects anything? It seems like he's got other things on his mind to deal with first, but you could tell the Moonlight Child had more of his attention in 317. I wonder if in the back...
  8. spineylamb

Mass Effect 2

Sorry to revive an older thread, but I just wanted to say I joined in the Mass Effect boat recently, partly thanks to Aazealh's current forum icon. A friend was telling me about Bio-Ware, and I told him I'd check out a game sometime since I thought he had good tastes. Browsing through my...
  9. spineylamb

MMA fighter rips out his friend's heart

The drugs don't make you suddenly more evil or crazy, the mindset the person is in when they take the hallucinogenic is very important. Just like there are these horror stories, there are also a lot of positive (especially spiritual) experiences with hallucinogenics (obviously not covered by...
  10. spineylamb

Completed - 1/10 Griffith "The White Hawk" Soldier on Horse (image heavy)

It looks freaking awesome man. I'd be super proud if I got that together. :serpico:
  11. spineylamb

Most Interesting And/Or Best Character Relationships

Maybe he meant a fencing match! Ye olde classic Griffith versus Serpico. I mean, Serpico put up a decent fight against Guts not too long ago, and Guts has had plenty of sword swinging since his duel with Griffith (and I don't think Griffith's even brandished a sword beyond just for decorum since...
  12. spineylamb

Gantz

Yikes, real old thread here. But since it's been revived, I'm going to chirp in and say that Gantz and Berserk are neck and neck for most f*cked up and violent stories I've ever read. Berserk's broken through as being actually coherent of a story through it though (in my opinion!) For anyone...
  13. spineylamb

Lith's colors & tutorials

Love how you did the grass (I guess you made a custom grass brush?) It looks lush and really flows seamlessly, even with the pen-work to show the grass overtop it. Honestly, I wouldn't have figured it would work out. I definitely like the darker versions too (though the lighter version for the...
  14. spineylamb

Proj's colors

Eeeee, coloring this was quite the project. All of those layers... that's a lot of patience for quality! Really, it's no wonder it came out so awesome. I can't say enough about how impressed I am with your stuff though, Proj! But anymore gushing and I'd just be inflating your ego I guess XD I'm...
  15. spineylamb

Casca regains herself but what if she doesn't remember anything?

Oh man, after reading that post by Gyom, it made me realize that yeah, if Casca does recall things past her point of trauma, that demon child just might be front and center for her. It'd be real interesting to hear her understanding of him while she's lucid. I mean, I would think she'd have to...
Top Bottom