Recent content by The Hawk Of Light

1. The Hawk Of Light

SkullKast 119: Tear of Morning Dew (Ep 364)

Amazing podcast as usual; really feels strange and sad that this may be the last we see of Berserk.
  2. The Hawk Of Light

Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

In will always be amazed by how you are capable of such hyper-detailed artwork. Lovely as always, Salty
  3. The Hawk Of Light

AlexDerMan's colorings

Whoa. This looks official
  4. The Hawk Of Light

Rathtub's Arts n' Doodles

What site do you use to upload photos? I tried using Imgur and DeviantArt but it won't load the link.
  5. The Hawk Of Light

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Listening to hindi music because why not
  6. The Hawk Of Light

The Art of The Hawk of Light

Berserk Mother's Day Edit here is a post of an edit I did of Shizu holding baby Guts I tried using the link to Imgur but it didn't load fpr whatever reason. Hope you like it.
  7. The Hawk Of Light

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

Guts & Casca ftw. Their dynamic, whether by themselves or with each other is the most realistic and well written thing I have ever seen in my life.
  8. The Hawk Of Light

How are you able to put in so much detail?! If I tried halg of the stuff you did I'd finish 30% of it, go to sleep and never work on it again
  9. The Hawk Of Light

Are you on Reddit by chance? I think I've seen this before! Its beautiful
  10. The Hawk Of Light

What name will Casca and Guts give to their son?

I would probably cry (tears of joy) if Casca did this. I also wonder what could be in store for Guts since the Moonlight Child showed himself infront of him for the first time.
  11. The Hawk Of Light

Things That Make You Happy

Warm sun, sweets and drawing. Such a relaxing thing
  12. The Hawk Of Light

I found out how to use the collage effect in one of my editing tools that I use to create my comics and I wondered if my art was legible? If you're wondering about the low quality of the pics, its because these were kind of old. When I startef out I wasn't very good with proper lighting and was...
  13. The Hawk Of Light

Things I Would Like To Learn More Of In Berserk

Hello all. I realized I haven't posted in a while and wanted to put something out there for a while. I dunno if these topics have already been brought up, but if not, I shall start. 1) Isidro's backstory Before you yell at me again, I swear I'm not bashing the character. I think he holds a lot...
  14. The Hawk Of Light

Lol yeah the art style MAKES this show. Its also got some..."interesting" qualities too (sweats in transformation sequence) Preciate your praise!
  15. The Hawk Of Light

Whenever I come across two shows that I like or a given concept from a show I like I have the nasty habit of trying to combine things that MAAAY or MAAAY not work. Like so: What you are witnessing are the combinations of the Demons Sisters from Panty & Stocking With Garderbelt I have...
Top Bottom