Recent content by TheBeast43105

1. T

John Rambo Trailer

Thats so weird, I was just thinking yesterday about how Schwarzenegger and Stallone had never been in a movie together. How sweet would that've been?!
  2. T

Garth Ennis Talks Preacher HBO Series

Original story? ......I dont understand. :troll:
  3. T

The old Band of the Hawk returneth

And this is why Miura is a good man.
  4. T

Powdered alcohol

The ability to sell alcohol to minors...sounds like a great goal to achieve.
  5. T

10-month-old gun owner

Well theres a bit of a difference with nine years old and a BB gun than with a ten month old and a 12 gauge ha.
  6. T

Notorious Seattle e-mail spammer arrested

Really? Pardon me for sounding ignorant, but how does that work out? I've always wondered how spamming could benefit someone.
  7. T

10-month-old gun owner

I'm sure its just so he can say to people that his 10 month old son has a gun license. It's not like he's going to take the kid shooting with it.
  8. T

The Dark Knight

Re: Joker? *kinda spoiler img ahead* I gotta say, I'm not much of a Batman fan, but the Joker looks pretty bad ass. I may see this whenever it comes out.
  9. T

28 Weeks Later

To be honest, I was trying out the spoiler tag because I'd never used it before. I dont know, its just my opinion that I thought the eye gouging thing was a little too calculated and knowing for a person infected with rage. It felt like they were making a nod to the first movie and it felt...
  10. T

28 Weeks Later

I guess the main problem I had with Weeks was that with a tiny amount of edits, it could have been an entirely different movie from an entirely different franchise. There were no characters from the first film, and the Rage victims were barely present in the film with the exception of the very...
  11. T

John Rambo Trailer

And the award for most gratuitious use of slow motion goes to......
  12. T

28 Weeks Later

Completely unnecessary. I'm one of the only people in my entire town that didnt love this movie. The directing was among the worst I've ever seen (ie shaky/blur camera that makes everything indecipherable). And they left it wide open for more sequels. Urgh.
  13. T

Spider-Man 3/Black Costume

I personally am not a fan of Tobey Maguire as Spider man, but switching the role three movies in would be catastrophic.
  14. T

Grindhouse

And where did you get this information
Top Bottom