Recent content by Theoden

1. Theoden

HELP needed, 3D heads needed

Hey Mogen. That's cool you want to make characters too rarely seen. Do you have a budget for that ? Maybe we can work something out. PM if you're interested.
  2. Theoden

Matching your hairstyle to a Berserk character

Basically, my hair style is like Raban's but longer & more grey hair hehe
  3. Theoden

TigerV's manga colorings

Fantastic. I hope you continue, these look amazing !
  4. Theoden

Petit Mage Rouge Art - (very inspired by Kentaro Miura)

Very nice! It reminds me of Lodoss too. Looking forward to see more !
  5. Theoden

The crowdfunding campaign for the Berserk exhibition (and how to participate)

I finally received my rewards this morning, after a first failed delivery attempt last month... I just felt myself staring at it without being able to process any thought. I just felt immensely sad. And grateful for this final gift...
  6. Theoden

Coping with the death of Mr. Miura through scenes from Berserk

To me, it feels exactly like when Godo died on his deathbed and Guts was kneeling at his side. I feel lost, like the master artisan, craftsman, that was Miura, left us with his incredible creation. I see him and his dedication to his art in Godo. A man who poured every inch of his soul into his...
  7. Theoden

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Like many people Berserk changed for ever my life. I wouldn't have been an artist without Berserk. I just cannot find the words to express how I feel. Thank you for creating this masterpiece.
  8. Theoden

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

There is also something about the way they are holding their swords. I know it's not easy, but in my opinion there is not enough tension. It feels like - mostly for zodd of course - a normal dude wearing a muscular suit posing for a photoshoot.. Zodd's face is most likely the same they just...
  9. Theoden

TAKACorp. Studio Launches Berserk Line

If bad behavior shocks you... Well you'd be surprised to see how crooked some companies you seem to enjoy the products are in reality ( like how they treat the artists who made their business succesful ). Not speaking about Taka corp of course.
  10. Theoden

Threezero 1/6 articulated figures

Can't say much about it but it's very likely that this new delay is due to some 'extra' that wasn't planned at first on this Berserker armor Guts figure. They are working on it and it took a long time to make sure my work could be suitable for mass production.
  11. Theoden

The crowdfunding campaign for the Berserk exhibition (and how to participate)

Thanks to your post Aaz I recalled using M-World service 10 years ago, for Yahoo-Japan to get Headlong busts. I managed to snag the last Shikishi available, yay \o/ !! M-World service has been super helpful & fast. Really nice!!
  12. Theoden

[FS] Zodd senma, Guts& Casca, Guts Maken, Guts Birth ceremony, Boscone

Update : Zodd Revelations Sold Guts & Casca Sold 3 headlong unpainted resin kit busts available ( Zodd, Guts, Grunbeld ) Zodd Senma available : Price is $450 €.
  13. Theoden

[FS] Zodd senma, Guts& Casca, Guts Maken, Guts Birth ceremony, Boscone

New sales : - Headlong Zodd bust - Headlong Grunbeld bust - Headlong Guts bust PM me with serious offers please. Still for sale : AoW Zodd Revelations, AoW Guts 2010 version.
  14. Theoden

Prime 1 launches a Berserk line

Not about the attitude and rigid aspect of the body.
Top Bottom