Theozilla's latest activity

• Theozilla
    Theozilla reacted to Grail's post in the thread Episode 359 with Like Like.
    Looking at the episode again recently, and considering much of the discussion in this thread, a few thoughts have popped up: 1. I think...
  • Theozilla
    Theozilla reacted to Walter's post in the thread Episode 359 with Like Like.
    I agree, and tried to allude to that in my post, because if there was ever any moment in the series where he might become fused with her...
  • Theozilla
    Theozilla reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 359 with Like Like.
    Yeah no shit. He'll arrive by nightfall like always. But depending on how Miura paces things up, that could be at the end of episode...
  • Theozilla
    To make it simple Miura will oversee the manga. He wrote the story, but another person from his studio is going to draw. On the other...
  • Theozilla
    Something I hadn't understood before because of the way it's worded: the original concept of this story is also from Miura.
  • Theozilla
    Miura did once say that his mind is always brimming with creative ideas, but he's worried that he won't have enough time to realize them...
  • Theozilla
    Theozilla reacted to Walter's post in the thread Episode 359 with Like Like.
    I'm loving the Isidro/Casca dynamic. I think it was Aaz who said it on a podcast in the past, but Isidro truly can learn more from Casca...
  • Theozilla
    Theozilla replied to the thread Episode 359.
    I had interesting (albeit tense) discussion with a fellow friends/fan who was expressing disappointment that with the way Miura had...
  • Theozilla
    Theozilla reacted to Talon419's post in the thread Episode 359 with Like Like.
    I think it’ll be more of Skull Knight will talk to Guts and ask him what he’ll do and Guts will surprise us and say that despite Casca...
  • Theozilla
    Well, I mean she's been through some shit, y'know? That ages you real fast. Yes, that would have necessitated her to be told about...
  • Theozilla
    Theozilla reacted to Xenoskell's post in the thread Episode 359 with Like Like.
    Yeah,I know there's nothing confirmed yet, so it's just a vague assumption of mine. But I wonder what Guts's and Skully's reaction would...
  • Theozilla
    Theozilla reacted to DirtiestM's post in the thread Episode 359 with Like Like.
    Having the enchanted armors in the beginning of the episode was a genius way to bring back Skull Knight into the fray.... what has it...
  • Theozilla
    Theozilla reacted to Victor's post in the thread Episode 359 with Like Like.
    Seeing Casca drawn in her old fashion will definitely take some getting used to, but she looks cool and vigorous, glad to see her back...
  • Theozilla
    Miura's comment: "The work has been increased! I'm recruiting assistants!" To give some context, when Farnese asks Guts if he's...
  • Theozilla
    Theozilla reacted to Cyrus Jong's post in the thread Episode 359 with Like Like.
    I don't think that's how things are going to go down. One, Skull Knight is pretty good at tracking down the God Hand by himself, I don't...
Top Bottom