Recent content by Truder

1. Truder

Episode 369

The destruction of Albion was so incredible to witness. You see the stakes get steadily higher over multiple episodes. Individual characters getting their own moments in the chaos and you hope that they make it out alive (lots of close calls).. Elfhelm was underwater before i could even gasp.
  2. Truder

Episode 369

Like you all said in the Skullcast, looking for every little detail in an Episode used to be a rewarding experience while reading Berserk. now its shallow without Miura pouring so much thought and intent in every page. I have made peace with the fact that we are getting highlights with some glue...
  3. Truder

Episodes 365 & 366

I feel that away about characters inner thoughts in Berserk. I feel that Miura would ask himself "what would Serpico think in this situation" (or whatever "side" character) and that is another thing that will just disappear
  4. Truder

Episodes 365 & 366

5. Truder

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

https://twitter.com/Glenat_Manga/status/1534528001420951557?t=idE4Ro79uPS3_5u1Z3xrRw&s=19 Is this real?
  6. Truder

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Berserk is my favorite story of all time. I came to terms that any Berserk without Miura is just not the true experience, like Aazealh said. Miura let the story flow through him as he progressed and unexpected things appeared in his story even to him. But 2nd hand information is still precious...
  7. Truder

What would episode 365 have shown us?

Berserk is my favorite story, Its amazing. When I've recommended it to friends I feel that they don't truly grasp its genius. It's a story that is masterfully told and I could gush about it for hours. It pains me that a story about tragedies and the willpower to overcome it was ended by a...
  8. Truder

Episode 364

Yes thats what i thought, basically Femto absorbed all the evil in the area so that makes perfect sense
  9. Truder

Episode 364

just theorizing In classic Miura Fashion, i feel that he would just make our jaws drop in the very next episode. like things would turn ugly almost instantly. perhaps Femto immediately acts and goes for Elfhems defenses or even go after Danan and succeed.. Skullknight does not hesitate so he...
  10. Truder

Episode 364

This is incredibly deppressing. I really wanted to see Guts embracing Casca most of all.. but thank you so much Mr. Miura!! for the years of dedication!!:judo:
  11. Truder

Episode 359

please let there be an embrace! i need to see it!
  12. Truder

SkullKast: Episode 101 - Dawn of the Empire

Walt: "Were gonna build a wall!" Grail: "And the Jotunns are going to pay for it!" :ganishka: You guys really went through a ton of interesting topics. the entire history of the demon child, the Mana idea or true name thing is a very interesting possibility, and the whole comparison about real...
  13. Truder

Episode 358

The world of Berserk is gushing with interesting things right now. Seeing Silat's warrior base would be really interesting, but i think most of us want to see Guts and Casca as soon as possible simply because its the most interesting thing going on at this time. and when you think about it...
  14. Truder

Episode 358

I think you might have answered my question rhombaad:ganishka: (its kind of obvious thinking back) They probably just influence each other, however slight it may be. If that's the case, then it's sad to think that the boy is aware even when he's not in control. what a sad life, maybe to...
Top Bottom