Recent content by Tukkel

1. Tukkel

The theory of Skull Knight being King Gaiseric when he was alive seems debunked

First sacrifice we learn about is the count sacrificing his wife to save him from his suffering in revenge 7. Second sacrifice is Griffith sacrificing his band of the hawk to obtain his kingdom in episode 78. Third sacrifice is Rosine sacrificing her parents to make the elves in the Misty...
  2. Tukkel

Just because he was a king does not mean he was King Gaiseric. Gaiseric was controlling the biggest empire know, and to control so much you need multiple leaders. Everyone calling him king was either close to him or could be mocking him of his downfall. He sees his time as a king as a failure...
  3. Tukkel

Let us start by looking at the obvious facts that is right in the face. When Gaiseric’s story is being told Guts thinks he seems very similar to Griffith. Nobody knows where they come from and they seem unstoppable in their quest for their great kingdom. When Guts sees what happened to Skull...
  4. Tukkel

Theory about how the world of Berserk works

Okay so I'm going to try to defend my theory, I might change some stuff in the theory since it is a theory in development. First of i deleted the part about the world of ideas since it has nothing to do with the theory. Something really important I didn't really get across, is the fact that I...
  5. Tukkel

Theory about how the world of Berserk works

Half way through I realized that I had a lot I wanted to write about so this is going to be a long one. First off, I’m just going to say that this theory has flaws, and I’ll try to point them out when I get to it, but I still think the theory is quite interesting and I would like to hear others...
Top Bottom