Recent content by Battlefield00

1. Battlefield00

Episode 367

I just read the episode. 1) First thinking: "Where is Sonia?" "How did Zodd arrive on the island?" 2) I was convinced that Skull Night was together with Danan, but it's not so. Consequently, I believe we'll see him in the next episode. At least, I hope it. 3) The choice narrative about...
  2. Battlefield00

Episodes 365 & 366

I wanted to write the same thing. Yes, it's a possibility. No, even I don't think Guts will leave Elf Island alone. But do you think someone of the island (for example, Morda or Danann) could go away with the Guts' group? I think Morda will join the group.
  3. Battlefield00

Episodes 365 & 366

To be honest, 4 episodes seem to me a little few to start a fight. I don't know what to think about the ending of this arc and the way could conclude. The only thing I can think is someone by the Guts' side has a so strong power (Danann?) to surprise Griffth that orders retreat from elfs...
  4. Battlefield00

Episodes 365 & 366

In fact, I was thinking the same thing during the reading. Why? There wasn't an event so traumatic for Casca in that battle. Oh, yes, it's true. It will be interesting to know how Isma will use that. Anyway, a new comment by Mori about new episodes...
  5. Battlefield00

Episodes 365 & 366

I believe there is Sonia as well. Because on one side there is the prophecy's Sonia of meeting Schierke in a moonlit forrest (on elfs island), on other side only Griffith and Sonia could navigate the World Tree's branches, so, Sonia is there like a guide for Zodd.
  6. Battlefield00

Episodes 365 & 366

In fact, I expected me too that they included the drawing of Guts swinging the Dragon Slayer. It was the first thing that I thought when I read new episodes. Anyway, these are tweets of a Studio Gaga's Assistent about new episodes...
  7. Battlefield00

Episodes 365 & 366

Yes, obviously. I hope they didn't forget about Sonia because it would be a fatal mistake for the story. We have to wait new episode (July, 8)
  8. Battlefield00

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

In this moment, I don't know what to think about this news. Before to say something, I want to read and to see the new episode. I will wait June, 24.
  9. Battlefield00

Volume 41

It has just arrived... I don't want open it because it has packaged so well. Then, one day I will open it.:casca:
  10. Battlefield00

I just got a copy of Young Animal, finally. I'm very happy ^^.

I just got a copy of Young Animal, finally. I'm very happy ^^.
  11. Battlefield00

Episode 364

To be honest, I had always been sure of the connection between the baby and Griffith ever since the Moonlight Child's first appearance at the seaside (vol.28, if I don't mistake).
  12. Battlefield00

Episode 364

The last drawing, the last sentence... how many emotions I felt, how many tears I will shed from now on. But I am the happiest person in the world because I can say that I read "Berserk" in life starting as a child (9 years old) until I became an adult. A work that has accompanied me and that...
  13. Battlefield00

Even I am thinking to get me one tattoo

Even I am thinking to get me one tattoo
  14. Battlefield00

Episode 364

Yes, it's absolutely true. And for this reason, it still hurts more to know that Miura is no longer with us because he was a genius of storytelling and drawing.
  15. Battlefield00

Episode 364

They spoiled me the last page against my will on a web site...
Top Bottom