Recent content by Un_Colombiano

1. U

AOW - Guts vs Zodd Diorama - PREORDER! =)

Thanks Grovel -- I got the confirmation for one yesterday. Just a couple of days to reply to it (was worried the preorder was over or something).
  2. U

AOW - Guts vs Zodd Diorama - PREORDER! =)

I send them an email on their "Inquiry" asking to be put on their preorder list for this item....was that the correct way to do it?
  3. U

AOW - "Hundred Men Slayer" diorama

I think I found my first authentic AoW statue to purchase...please give us the heads up ASAP on this one, Aazealh!
  4. U

Some good statues on Ebay right now!

Wow...too bad that I don't know how to use that Yahoo japanese site. I would buy that artbook collection if it was eBay! :judo:
  5. U

Buying from AoW site

All these years I always looked at the AoW -- awed at how nice it would be to have just ONE statue like that...but never had the funds. Now I have finally decided (and saving enough cash) for a real authentic AoW statue of my own! Basically -- I am sure someone here has bought off the AoW site...
  6. U

Japanese vs English Manga

Wow, DH really picked up the pace (or I just havent checked up on it) with the Berserk volumes. I only have 1-5, and it looks like there already up to 10. Zelz, similar to you, I had this problem when I was about to start my Berserk manga collection. But after while I decided to just get the...
  7. U

Episode 265

we gotta wait till Dec 22 for another episode?! ouch!!!
  8. U

Episode 264

^ heh, wat dedication to Berserk (well, i'd probably do the same thing!). The only thing I had about these weekly episodes thing is that theres ALWAYS a cliffhanger, and your keep dying to know whats gonna happen next week...maybe i';ll take a month off of Berserk so the releases dont seem so short.
  9. U

Most Trucked-Up Moment of Berserk?

for me it was when during the pagan worship thing to that moose head and everyone was raping each other. that kinda made me feel a bit uneasy but after Guts kicked the shit outta the moose head i felt better! :guts:
  10. U

Episode 260

yay, thats good news then that Vol 29 is coming out soon! heh, i thought his face looks kinda long thats all
  11. U

Episode 256

oops, sorry!
  12. U

Episode 257

Not to stick like a sore toe here or anything, but am i missing the rest of the pages in the episode? I only see the 1st page of the royal guy.
  13. U

Episode 256

by the way, is there any translation yet for epi 256?
Top Bottom