Recent content by underpileofdeadbodies

1. underpileofdeadbodies

Summary of new information from Mori's interviews about volume 42

After reading this I feel it is harder for me to have as much disdain for what is being attempted. Mori is obviously torn and it's hard to not put myself in his shoes. Were it a close friend of mine the emotional toil would be familiar. His confidence is questionable with certain decisions...
  2. underpileofdeadbodies

Adding on to the home https://imgur.com/gallery/c1BjlBS Here are some photos. I'll post the...

Adding on to the home https://imgur.com/gallery/c1BjlBS Here are some photos. I'll post the entire before and after when we're all done.
  3. underpileofdeadbodies

We've taken a big gamble and thrown up a new chunk to the home. Adding 750 Sq feet to the...

We've taken a big gamble and thrown up a new chunk to the home. Adding 750 Sq feet to the existing house. Officially in the Brady Bunch scenario.
  4. underpileofdeadbodies

Episode 373

This continuation is coming off like a Michael Bay take. Hit all the high notes, explosions, and leave me feeling hollow.
  5. underpileofdeadbodies

We're both wrong actually. Haha. 2011 is when it was added. After vhs and before Disney. I...

We're both wrong actually. Haha. 2011 is when it was added. After vhs and before Disney. I myself didn't know about it until the blu ray set was released. In any case I was really hoping for the theatrical release for the "anniversary." Think that's lost to time outside of vhs and some fan...
  6. underpileofdeadbodies

Yes. I would say the worst for me is disney adding Vader saying NoOOOooo!!! As he turns on the...

Yes. I would say the worst for me is disney adding Vader saying NoOOOooo!!! As he turns on the emperor and saves Luke. Really takes you out of the moment. I'm not that dumb, his actions convey the moment.
  7. underpileofdeadbodies

40th anniversary of ROTJ was in its latest Disney form for the theater. Wish I'd have known...

40th anniversary of ROTJ was in its latest Disney form for the theater. Wish I'd have known beforehand.
  8. underpileofdeadbodies

Episode 372

To be continued in "Berserk: The lost chapters...." :ganishka:
  9. underpileofdeadbodies

What would you do if you lived in the Berserk universe (beginning of Golden Age)

I would work a trade and mind my own business. If I'm lucky the worst to come might be me seeing a large creature passing by while taking an axe to a tree.
  10. underpileofdeadbodies

Adventures in YouTube

CV is what it is. I still have the best memory from that resident evil over all others. It was a cold blistering day. My best friends step dad had a great job running software. They always had new things and the dreamcast was one of them. I can't recall the exact timing, but they had just...
  11. underpileofdeadbodies

How do you guys spend your weekends?

Oh man. Some days I realize how busy I can get. My gf and I have it lined up so the entirety of our brady bunch family is every other weekend. On the off weekends we will go visit a museum, art gallery, game, walk, bike, throw a party, concert, go out for drinks (more so me), come up with...
  12. underpileofdeadbodies

Episode 368

Do you all think the original intention was to have Casca kidnapped after this entire journey?
  13. underpileofdeadbodies

Your Pandemic Hobby (or Obsession)

Simply amazing, Griffith. I'm very curious what others have done during this period as well. For myself, life carried on the same as always. I never stayed home (minus the occasional trip to the bar), nor was affected in my line of work. Face masks were late to the party (fall of 2020) and...
  14. underpileofdeadbodies

Episode 367

There is no....way. If this panel is finished and not false, I find the dip in qaulity leveled up.
  15. underpileofdeadbodies

https://m.facebook.com/salem.dunning/posts/pcb.390753836409627/?photo_id=390753803076297&mds=%2Fp...

https://m.facebook.com/salem.dunning/posts/pcb.390753836409627/?photo_id=390753803076297&mds=%2Fphotos%2Fviewer%2F%3Fphotoset_token%3Dpcb.390753836409627%26photo%3D390753803076297%26profileid%3D100064250413207%26source%3D49%26refid%3D17%26_ft_%3Dqid.-6098798099518463978%253Amf_story_key.390753836...
Top Bottom