Recent content by uroshi

1. uroshi

Your favorite everything

In case that someone should twist my arm... Favorite movie: The Great Beauty Favorite book: Crime and Punishment Favorite TV-show: The Sopranos Favorite anime: Planetes Favorite western cartoon: Archer Favorite game: Medieval 2 Total War 2nd Favorite manga: Akira Favorite Band: Tool...
  2. uroshi

Episode 361 (July 22)

I don't know but is this idea still being considered? I honestly would think of it as a cop-out at this point. Although there is a similarity to the past Guts leaving her behind, I just don't see it as an option right now.
  3. uroshi

Flashback: Charlotte/Zodd from Vol 11 to Vol 27

Nice catch Walter! Zodd at the time already memorizing the way to the castle :zodd:
  4. uroshi

SkullKast: Episode 95 - Jotunn [356 Review]

Re: SkullKast: Episode 95 Any chance we might get to hear you guys do another volume re-read? I mean, 24 is soooooo close...
  5. uroshi

Episode 356

I still picture Casca's scream echoing trough the forest... Man, what a bummer. But we get to see an epic battle and a change in perspective will be good on us readers and will help further the story. I love the attention Miura gives to all the antics a warrior society like this might have. I...
  6. uroshi

Episode 355

This kind of happiness feels so surreal...
  7. uroshi

Movies you've recently watched

Yeah, at times I was captivated. Maaaybe a bit on the artsy side but it realy delivered on its high notes. I would recommend, based on a vague similarity (or by my strange association) "My Joy (2010)".
  8. uroshi

Episode 355

Her old character would for sure, now I don't really know how will she cope with all the memories resurfacing and what reason will she make of Guts and her surviving the whole ordeal. Then you factor the importance of their child. And maybe the guilt will shift into something else. But what I...
  9. uroshi

Movies you've recently watched

The Ex Machina guy. This intrigues me. It's been a month since I watched Under the Skin (2013) and I still find it strangely appealing.
  10. uroshi

SkullKast: Episode 94 - Casca's Back [355 Review]

Re: SkullKast: Episode 94 Oh, come on, I'm sure these guys have something special prepared for us, isn't that so? :griffnotevil:
  11. uroshi

SkullKast: Episode 94 - Casca's Back [355 Review]

Re: SkullKast: Episode 94 Great podcast, great ensemble, loved every moment of it. While this is a huge turning point for the group, I personally just want to see Casca smacking and bossing Guts around and him just teasing her again. Just a little more till then, I guess :magni:
  12. uroshi

Episode 355

Her looks remind me a lot of Prome, really cute overall. It's obvious that Danan has a real knack for fashion :iva: What I think she feels is social awkwardness whenever it comes to her femininity, a nice call back to the time she wore that fancy dress, which made Guts drop his jaw. :beast...
  13. uroshi

Episode 355

That's quiet possibly the best crossover of any art ever. :ubik:
  14. uroshi

Episode 355

That scream at the end, it reaches Laura Palmer's levels of terror! It's nauseating. I wonder, will they get some alone time or will the girls and Danan kick in with some group therapy? Or maybe, Casca will just run away, screaming and crying, thinking about all that went down and then, a...
  15. uroshi

Episode 351

Miura took the psychoanalitical concept of therapy under hypnosis and masterfully adapted it into a fantastical dreamland scenario filled to the brim with symbolism, adventuring and monster slaying while maintaing the focus on the emotional distress of Casca and the disturbance of such powerful...
Top Bottom