Victor's latest activity

• Victor
    Great post, it doubles as a highly informative resource for newer fans, thanks for taking the time to lay all this down. It's true most...
  • Victor
    Over the years I've found that Berserk fans tend to know very little about its publisher, the magazine in which it is serialized, or the...
  • Victor
    Victor reacted to Walter's post in the thread SKnet: 20 Years Later with Like Like.
    5. Launching Skullknight.NET In August 2000, I acquired my first Young Animal magazine, after signing up for a half-year subscription...
  • Victor
    Victor replied to the thread What Are You Playing?.
    You could say The Spirits Within was technically impressive for the time it came out, but in case you haven't noticed the pattern yet...
  • Victor
    Victor reacted to Walter's post in the thread SKnet: 20 Years Later with Like Like.
    4. Black Sun Over Midland (1999-2001) My earliest experiences online were in search of websites that could keep up with my appetite for...
  • Victor
    3. How Walter Found Berserk (1999) Berserk and my experience with the internet are fused together. The reason I fell so hard for this...
  • Victor
    Victor reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 361 (July 22) with Like Like.
    So I got my physical copy of Young Animal and I can confirm that the old crone is referred to as Volvaba [ ヴォルヴァバ ]. As @puella pointed...
  • Victor
    2. Berserk on the Nascent Internet (1994-1998) In the process of documenting what the Berserk US scene was like when I started reading...
  • Victor
    Victor reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread Episode 361 (July 22) with Like Like.
    Miura's comment, courtesy of Puella: "Thanks to the set of dumbbells that I bought in April, muscle training has become a habit of mine...
  • Victor
    Victor replied to the thread SKnet: 20 Years Later.
    Yeah, I was just kidding. There are some applications out there that support modern web standards, but I know it's a bygone era.
  • Victor
    Victor replied to the thread SKnet: 20 Years Later.
    Just a week or so ago I was looking at older versions of the site on the Wayback Machine and wondering how it was like during the golden...
  • Victor
    We're celebrating 20 years of Skullknight.NET this year, and to commemorate that, I'm telling stories of what it was like in the early...
  • Victor
    Don't forget about the boar tossing Olympics. :ganishka:
  • Victor
    Victor reacted to Walter's post in the thread What Are You Playing? with Like Like.
    I had an absolute blast with Dragon's Dogma, but everything that has already been said above is absolutely true. It is not so much a...
  • Victor
    There have been some supposed leaks and rumors about a new project similar to Dragon's Dogma, but yeah, I doubt Netflix ties into any of...
Top Bottom