Recent content by VladimirPutin

1. VladimirPutin

What are you watching? (television thread)

Currently I'm watching Netflix's Witcher, so far it's great for me. I've read books so many years ago and refreshed my interest in Witcher's universe with games which are not really too much based on books ( story wise ) This show nailed a lot of aspects, fans responded much more positively than...
  2. VladimirPutin

What would Mozgus have thought of Griffith?

He would definitely follow Griffith, he would fall into "blind white sheep" category from prophecy, however I'm doubtful if Griffith would accept someone like that in his ranks, and I'm not saying Griffith is a lovely being, he is definitely not, but he is also great machiavellian and creating...
  3. VladimirPutin

What Are You Playing?

I've beat Batman Arkham Knight. Never played any Batman before, too much batmobil, too much fighting against enemy tanks, poor made ending. On the other hand, flying is pretty good, combat itself has some good combos and atmosphere is pretty good.
  4. VladimirPutin

Your Top Games of... Your Lifetime

My list: - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Bloodborne - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind - Demon's Souls - Dark Souls - Dark Souls 3 - The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - The Witcher - Persona 5 - Diablo II - Half-life - Deus Ex -...
  5. VladimirPutin

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

I'm kinda worried that we don't have one very important aspect of this game confirmed - will it be with multiplayer or without it. Multiplayer in Souls games is what made the whole community thrive even more throughout years, it's also very unique and adding a lot of replayability not only in...
  6. VladimirPutin

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

Read two episodes and I must admit that's a pretty good manga, at least with its art and main character who is kinda cute but most importantly, very interesting! Inspirations from European pagan mythology are clearly visible, not too much, just enough and honestly I have clearly better vision...
  7. VladimirPutin

Boxing

I became fan of his in 2012 after his fight with Mosley, but he really cemented it with vs Austin Trout fight with his body movement/defensive. Later he just proved that he can fight good fights with strongest fighters around his weight division.
  8. VladimirPutin

Boxing

Canelo really stepped up with his defensive skills and they weren't weak for years tbh. He was already great on defensive in year 2013 in his fight with Austin Trout. Ofc he was outclassed by Mayweather but who wouldn't be? With his fights against Golovkin Canelo proved he can fight the best and...
  9. VladimirPutin

Understanding Gambino

This is the only topic about Gambino I've found tbh.
  10. VladimirPutin

Episode 359

Skull Knight words are now like prophecy with this fresh new episode however I hope in reality ( new episodes ) it works out to be much better for our protagonist and Casca. Honestly I don't see it ending ... well ... badly? We're just on the verge before something very exciting happening.
  11. VladimirPutin

Ways in which Berserk has impacted your life

Well, Berserk is very motivational manga for me! Fighting against all odds, not giving up, not becoming wrongdoer and not losing your sanity even if you have reasons to. That's very rough story, with strong impact especially with my own real life passion where I need to not only believe in what...
  12. VladimirPutin

A new and bug-free way to play The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

Never touched Daggerfall. Only Skyrim, Oblivion and Morrowind. This however could change my mind, I can force myself to play very old games if I find them as must play/absolute classics and this one looks like a proper RPG.
  13. VladimirPutin

Understanding Gambino

I'm not saying anyone said such thing! Not even implicating it. There's no reason to discuss it because that never was my intent. Meh, editing posts like this is not fun, now my post looks like it's a response to something that's not here :puck: I've read the topic and I've decided it's the one...
  14. VladimirPutin

Vampira's colorings

Wow, you've invested a lot of time into episode 113. Great work. I love the atmosphere created with colors. Colored version of Ganishka is just stunning ;) So are colored Isma and Farnese. What exactly is used to make this kind of colored versions of manga drawings?
  15. VladimirPutin

Understanding Gambino

If you ask me if there's a reason why Gambino acted like that and not differently then I will answer - yes, he had his own reasons which aren't for me enough justification for such behavior. We have seen what could've been important to Gambino, we have seen how he blamed Guts for the loss of it...
Top Bottom