Recent content by Voldo

1. V

So i have this theory

I'm pretty sure branded people can't use Beherits, so we won't see Casca or Guts using it. Out of everyone in Guts' party I would say Serpico or Farnese would be the most likely to use it. Serpico will do anything to protect Farnese and he could end up using desperate measures somehow. Also...
  2. V

Will Casca return to Griffith?

I never understood were people got this idea from. She clearly hates Griffith now... What SK was referring to was something along the lines of her not wanting to be healed, perhaps not even wanting to be alive.
  3. V

Power metal band just released a Berserk-themed song

There are a couple of more by that band on Spotify called 'The Fifth Angel' and 'Zodd the Immortal'. I like 'em. :femto: :zodd:
  4. V

Stuff that reminds you of BERSERK

Akuma from Tekken 7 reminds me of Zodd.
  5. V

Miura's 2017 Manga Seminar

If only anyone would ask him about the reason for all the long hiatuses. Would be interesting to know.
  6. V

Music that you associate with Berserk apart from anime/movie O.S.T.s

You could think that Coldplay was actually inspired by Berserk for their song 'Fix You'. The lyrics are eerie in how much they describe Berserk in detail, about Guts' quest to fix Casca, how he lost something irreplaceable etc. Here's a very nice MMV with the song...
  7. V

Casca's love for Guts

When Grffith and Guts were about the have their duel before Guts' departure, Casca basically defied Griffiths orders and went inbetween them. She had seen Griffith as a God whos orders were absolute. But her love for Guts had really started to grow. Might not be the ultimate moment, but I'd...
  8. V

Berserk voice acting

I love the japanese voice actors for Berserk '97, I think they are superior. I will never understand the praising of the english dub, especially not since Griffiths voice actor is the worst I've ever heard. He doesn't sound like an actor at all, he just sounds like some random dude picked off...
  9. V

Berserk Saga Project News

Could someone who knows more about the movie add it to IMDb? It's not there as far as I know. Would be cool to have a page for it. http://www.imdb.com/updates?update=title
  10. V

Adventures in YouTube

Haha, nice one.
  11. V

How did you get into Berserk?

I’m a newbie when it comes to manga and anime. About 2-3 months ago I decided to buy some anime-series just to try it out and see how I like it. Berserk caught my attention so that’s the anime I bought. Turns out that I began to completely adore the anime and when I heard about the manga I...
  12. V

New Berserk Anime pics fake or real you decide...

Those pics sure got me thrilled. Trying to not get my hopes up to much though.
  13. V

Who is the sexiest girl?

I'd say Casca. Not only because of her looks, but it's also kinda hard not to fall in love with her.
Top Bottom