Recent content by Yoshi

1. Yoshi

Hello people. New person here.

Welcome to Skull Knight Forums. This is a very lively Berserk forum full of friendly and intelligent posters.
  2. Yoshi

Episode 364

Are we sure this is from Miura or are his assistants continuing the story without him?
  3. Yoshi

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

https://kotaku.com/the-berserk-mangas-future-is-still-undecided-1847377174
  4. Yoshi

To elaborate, since I am now the original poster of this thread, I don't necessarily want Berserk to continue or want it to be left as it is, I was just frustrated with the silence from the Young Animal Magazine, although I am not blaming them for said silence either, I'm just impatient at this...
  5. Yoshi

I miss Miura, but even more than that, now I just want to know if his assistants will come out and say they'll complete Berserk, or just release Volume 41, with maybe the lost chapter (God of the Abyss 2). The lack of announcements regarding Berserk's future is literally killing me at this point.
  6. Yoshi

Kentarou Miura has passed away

It took me a while to let this all sink in when I first found this out. Once it finally did, I can safely say that I was surprisingly sad when this happened. I think I was even close to shedding a couple tears due to how hard Miura worked on Berserk. However, I also want to say that where it...
  7. Yoshi

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

I only buy individual volumes of Manga, but this is wonderful news. I know plenty of people would love to have a cheaper way to own the Berserk series.
  8. Yoshi

Is Berserk "perfect" ? What do you not like about it?

Oh, well in that case... Berserk IS a masterpiece. LOL.
  9. Yoshi

Is Berserk "perfect" ? What do you not like about it?

It's very likely the greatest Manga of all time, but it's not a masterpiece. There are a few things I think would have made the Manga better like making the Black Swordsman Arc after the Golden Age, or reveal the Idea Of Evil far later in the story.
  10. Yoshi

Guts' Life

I hear a lot of fans say he has the worst life ever. Would you agree with this opinion? I think he had a really bad start, but because of his hard work, he overcame a lot of hardships. So he has a better life now because of it.
  11. Yoshi

Will Vagabond return in 2020? Is the end near?

I don't think so, either. The fact that Inoue's art style has gotten worse is a bad sign, IMO.
Top Bottom