Recent content by Yozuru

1. Yozuru

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I have been away from this site for many years since making an account. I had to go back and leave a comment to say that the death of Miura has affected me deeply. His work has left a lot of emotion that I never felt before, and made me think a lot about life, friendship, and love. I'm glad...
  2. Yozuru

Episode 355

I feel so fulfilled and full on anticipation! More Berserk on the Horizon woooo! :ubik:
  3. Yozuru

Overwatch

Oh yeah definitely, the art direction isn't for everyone. For me I do like the Disney like visual with the bright color palette. It's better than a lot of other FPS games which are dark and grim.
  4. Yozuru

Overwatch

It's pretty interesting, it's similar to Team Fortress 2 but it acts more of a twitchy shooter. It's highly team dependent so you actually need a good team composition along with a fairly decent team in order to win. I can't tell you how many games I lost because people just refused to switch...
  5. Yozuru

Hi! I'm new!

Highly recommend the podcasts, they're really fun to listen to while working. :casca:
  6. Yozuru

Amazing manga you've read?

Been loving the manga "All You Need Is Kill". Great Sci-fi war thriller! :ganishka:
  7. Yozuru

Hi! I'm new!

One of us, one of us! :carcus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4uTEEOJlM Welcome welcome! :schnoz:
  8. Yozuru

Anyone into the Fire Emblem Series?

I have been playing the Fire Emblem games on the DS, such as FE:Awakening and FE:Fates. I was wondering if anyone share the same enjoyment of the games? :???: If you haven't played any of them, it's a fantastic handheld game! :ubik:
  9. Yozuru

How's everyone doing today?

I'm sorry to hear, I can't imagine all of the hurt and pain of everyday life you go through. For me, I suffer from depression and some days it just sucks to get up from bed. I just wanted to say that you're fantastic and I wish you the best. If you want to talk, please do let me know. :casca...
  10. Yozuru

How's everyone doing today?

It's been awhile. I hope you are all swell, happy, joyful, and full of vigor. :casca: Just how are ya all? :guts:
  11. Yozuru

Game Grumps play "Sword of the Berserk"

This is great! They killed me so much when they were doing robot voices haha. Thanks for the link! :ubik: :guts:
  12. Yozuru

Has anyone watch any good animes lately?

I have that on my list! Should I watch the animation adaption or read the manga for it? :???: I love Gintama, the serious parts are absolutely a blast to watch and it gets you addicted. My favorite arc in the series is when everyone gets genderbend, it's so funny! :ganishka: I love...
  13. Yozuru

God Hand (Femto, Void, Conrad, Ubik and Slan) Figma

Thanks for the images thedigitalsin! They look so fantastic, I especially like Slan!
  14. Yozuru

I have to admit, the 1st episode is REALLY dull. But once you get to episode 3, it ramps up in interest a lot. I have goosebumps from just watching it. I would recommend picking it up if you like getting your feelings riled up. :judo: All good animes! You might like the one I have listed since...
  15. Yozuru

I have been getting into this anime called: Boku Dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED) It's wonderfully and greatly paced! Here is a quick synopsis of it: Have you guys watched anything good lately? I want to know so I can add onto my list. :casca:
Top Bottom