Recent content by zooty

1. Z

Apostle strength

Ok, thought I would start up a thread that should get some debate going. :) In order, list who you think the most powerful apostle is. 1) Emperor Ganishka 2) Zodd 3) Grunbeld 4) Locus 5) Irvine 6) Snake Baron 7) Wyald 8) Rosine
  2. Z

The Best Two-Hander

the ninja whos standing behind you with the nuclear butt plug :p ninja > *
  3. Z

The Best Two-Hander

I laughed so much it hurt
  4. Z

The Best Two-Hander

Gonna try and get this back on topic, As someones whos MADE swords (although badly I prefer armour) unless u do plan to go killing people go for which ever looks better to you. and even then go for the claymore rather than the zweihander or lowlander. Your other alternatives are either a...
  5. Z

[April Fools] Welcome to KnightOfSkeleton.net!

Re: Welcome to KnightOfSkeleton.net! Nice move :)
  6. Z

"Too big, Too thick, too heavy, and too rough..."

my money is on a hawian shirt
  7. Z

Show off your manga!!

Sorry about the fuzzy image Top - 3 little lego knights with magnetic legs!!!! Hofbräuhaus glass (from Munich) Akira 1-6 (English) Dominion tank police (English) Rurouni Kenshin colour reprint 1 (Japanese) Rurouni Kenshin 1 (English) Naruto 1-21 (English) pleae dont hurt me!!! I happen to like...
  8. Z

Monkeys sexually harassing Kenyan women

using his bone... (sorry for the poor pun)
  9. Z

Film Quote Game

'Gone with the wind' I cheated to bump the thread :) "You see that fella in the red sweather over there? His name's Donnie McCoy. Works a few of the protection rackets for Cunnaro when he's waiting for something better to happen. Donnie and I have known each other since we were six. Take a good...
  10. Z

Film Quote Game

yea
  11. Z

Film Quote Game

Ok heres the film quote game, all you have to do is reply with who said the quote and what film its from also post a new quote for the next person to guess :) if 2 people post at the same time its the 1st reply that is carried on. There is no winner prize so dont make them too hard also try and...
  12. Z

Traditional and non-traditional mythology

http://www.amazon.com/Tolkien-Bestiary-David-Day/dp/0517120771 Not really the 'definitive' (i hope i spelt that right) resource but worth a look if your into mythical creatures. As for an encyclopedia of beserk monsters and their origins go for it :) would be good to see all of the comparisons...
  13. Z

Bestelling game franchises

13. Crash Bandicoot 34 million Thats the only 1 that surprises me.
  14. Z

Headphone recommendations

go with the Sennheiser, had a pair for about 3 years n they have been fine
  15. Z

Burn yo trash!

Perpetual motion !
Top Bottom