What would you do if you lived in the Berserk universe (beginning of Golden Age)

You wake up one day and get ready for work then on your way there you meet a homeless woman by your workplace that asks you for water, you give her water that you intented to drink but on her neck you notice a massive purple beherit and she then says causality has made a splash or something like that the eggplant beherit laughs and you're transported to the Golden Age arc as a band of the hawk soldier. However you haven't forgotten anything and know about everything yet to happen in the future as you're a Berserk nerd so what would you do with this knowledge... :void:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
I'd tell Guts so he would prevent it by killing Griffith early on :ganishka: :ganishka:
But causality would still work its way. I would give him a better warning then skullknight (without the criptic) and get the fuck out of the band of the falcon before anything happens. As much as I love monsters, not sure Id like my life to end in one or more of them.

Maybe warn Casca and some others and hope they'd believe me.

Oh and I'd try to get my hands on some elf dust too. Haha that seems very practical in real life so why not?

Parkus

Keep pushing no matter what
I'd probably do what any other person with common sense would do, warn Guts and some other members of the hawk and leave. and if it doesn't work, after the Eclipse I'd wait for Guts and Casca to arrive at Godo's cave and wait for him to wake up since obviously Casca regressed to a child-like state so i can't ask her. Once he wakes up I'll let him go on his sprint and wait for him to come back and I'd tell him about Elfhelm, Puck, Farnese, Griffith and his child, and everyone else and just every event he'd face in the future.

I'd probably journey with him for awhile or at least try to because who wouldn't want to travel with their favorite character and risk their lives every single day, my only use would probably be telling the future to him and telling his enemies weaknesses. I'd probably just journey with him and the others till I can find a way back home since I'm not trying to be around for the destruction on Flora's tree because of the huge risk of me getting eaten by apostles and the fantasia arc.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Id take griffiths behelit give it to a blacksmith and put it on a arrow so that way i can shoot it out as far as possible away from griffith
Yeah but then again, to quote badly Flora; it would be sure to come back in his hands when he'd need it the most. Thats how it works. I think the most we could do is try and give a warning and wish they'd leave so that when the sacrifice happens there's no one present. (Which would jot happen anyways cause we'd pass for crazy people haha)

I'd ask Farnese out. (Also, I'd wear fire-proof clothing for our dates).

I'll also find Puck and chill with him. I imagine it would be quite fun, as he's the absolute best.

Isekaid to Berserk's world? Well, Midland is like England + France, so I'd imagine the experience would be insufferable for any normal human. Do I get a character stats sheet, is there a GURPS system or what?

Top Bottom