SkullKnight.net - Berserk news and discussions

Oburi
Oburi
Nobody here is elitist. They do occasionally wake up on the dark side of the bed though.
jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
Tell that to the guy!
IncantatioN
IncantatioN
But are you in your 40's!? What a dumb video. He's also complaining about the lack of story progression when every episode released has been densely rich with information and dialog in comparison to a battle/ fight sequence. The other videos on the channel are a waste of time and space.
jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
Totally what I said to myself when I visited his channel. He'd rather have super condense episode because they come out every 4 months or so. I dont think he knows how story telling works. And these kind of person are always mysteriously been following Berserk since the 97' anime. Which I doubt. Following it for that long you should be able to understand the pacing etc. Oh well.
Matteo Metallo
Matteo Metallo
The dude's a creep and not just because he's got a Buffalo Bill sounding voice narrating over his bunk vaporwave aesthetic. He's just being a mean-spirited jerk who has nothing else better to do then to try and take the piss out of other people's enjoyment. That's the definition of sad.
jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
I agree.
Vampire_Hunter_Bob
Vampire_Hunter_Bob
Never heard of this guy before. Making videos online about a manga forum seems like a "great" use of time.
jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
Especially when he says that he is very invested in Berserk. So invested that its the this kind of content he's creating? Maybe going back to reread the series would be more efficient for him... :ganishka:
Vampire_Hunter_Bob
Vampire_Hunter_Bob
That guy seems very invested in insulting people for things they enjoy like tattoos, cosplay, or participating in a forum. His argument for why cosplay is stupid is essentially "these women are attention seeking," which is sentiment that's just dripping with misogyny. (I'm not even bothering to touch on his ableism and Pepe meme use.) When pressed about it, he does the coward's tactic of backing down and calling his video satire, which it is not.

To look at it another way, he is lucky if his videos pass 100 views. Eat shit, loser.
jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
Im sure most of the views are from us judging his video.
Draculoid
Draculoid
Been following the series since it ended in 1997? I mean.... In all honesty.... If he isn't lieing and had the means and will to do something like that in the 90s.....that'd practically put him in his..... :O!!!! FORTIES!!!
Oburi
Oburi
What you’re saying he’s old?:azan: I’m not too far away myself.
Top Bottom