wdieljpg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a new Berserk fan, it's almost unfathomable to me how long Berserk had been running. I was looking at the episode release schedule on the forum, and found out that Guts left the Hawks 28 years ago today.
    Aazealh
    Aazealh
    That's the cover date, in truth the episode were he left came out 2 weeks before! :slan: But yeah, Berserk ran for a long time.
    I’ve beaten Elden Ring three times with three different builds now. I can definitely say a Guts build is the way to go. :guts:
    Reactions: Grail
    Griffith
    Griffith
    I did a Guts build just to try out and it basically poise broke everything, including bosses. You have to tank some hits but basically you can just spam attack and they'll be helpless sooner rather than later.
    wdieljpg
    wdieljpg
    The Ashes of War breaks them even further. Royal Knight's resolve increases the damage by an absurd amount. A hit that normally does 1100 could do 3000 within the right circumstance. Lion's Claw, (Artorias/Berserker Armor swing) is another good one with its high damage and super armor. It also recently got buffed, so I would recommend it. (Not to mention it just looks awesome)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom