nightofskeleton
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone else actually like Corkus? Characters don't have to be enjoyable 24/7 to be good. Like yeah, he was annoying as fuck but his dynamic with Guts? :badbone: He also brought up some pretty valid points during their talk before Guts left. Tired of seeing my boy get hated on 24/7. :carcus: :carcus: :carcus: :carcus:
    Playing RDR2 again for the first time in a couple of years :SK:. I watched Markiplier play it upon release in 2018 and purchased it a year later to play Chapter 1. I never really got what was so great about it until now. This won't be another Red Dead Redemption dickriding post, as I'm sure there's enough out there already. I just wanted to say that playing it for yourself is an entirely different experience, and I wish I realized that sooner. I feel like such an idiot for being so late to the party :rickert:. Anyways, I'm on Chapter 6 now. Here's a list of my favorite missions so far:
    1. Hell Hath No Fury
    2. A Fine Night of Debauchery
    3. Fine Joys of Tabacco
    4. Revenge is a Dish Best Eaten
    Lenny and Hosea's deaths were so hard to watch, and so was Sean's :judo:. I knew what would go down during the Saint-Denis bank robbery and avoided playing it for as long as I could until no more side missions were left :farnese:.
    Speaking of Wee Hughie, it's so weird seeing Jack Quaid play him after I've read the comics. Got nothing against Mr. Quaid but god I do miss that short grumpy scotsman.

The-Boys-Diabolical-Hughie.jpg
    I've been reading the The Boys comic from 2009 and I gotta say its a lot better than people give it credit for. Sure in comparison to the show it might not have a lot going for it but I really don't think the two are even comparable. The comics are edgy and gross but thats sort of the whole point and it never tries to be more than that. Quite different from the show thats more emotionally driven and "deep". Love them both but you definitely can't go into one expecting the same thing from the other. I hope they make an animated show that stays 100% faithful to the comics because that episode of Diabolical with Billy and Wee Hughie was really fun. :badbone:
    • Wow
    Reactions: 4M4M
    4M4M
    I've never read the comic book, but just started watching The Boys the other day while sick. It was cool. Homelander is the kind of character that makes me laugh a lot, he's such an hypocrite, a murderer, cunning, but still in the pocket of his female boss... I've yet to finish the first season (8 episodes, that's just enough short for me, imagine if series were 20+ eoisodes a season still!) but I'm pleasantly surprised. Protagonist is a bit annoying, but mostly because his jokes and anthics remind me of myself, lol
    The new bcs episode was wild. It was so strange to see Kim like that, she almost reminded me of Skylar. I watch the show with my dad and he says she and Gene are gonna run away together. Personally I think one of them will go to jail, or worse. I guess we'll find out in 5 days.
    4M4M
    I really liked that montage, but in an infuriating way. It was deserved, it was grim, though in real life I honestly can't say it's this bad, because a normal person would get used to live a normal life (in general), a special one like Kim wouldn't, it's like assassinating her character altogether. I honestly wish she doesn't appear in the finale a là Melphy.
    Grail
    Grail
    I really enjoyed the new episode. But please don't post unmarked spoilers for the show! Many folks have probably not seen it yet! :magni:
    • Wow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom