SkullKnight.net - Berserk news and discussions

Spiky Spaghetti
Spiky Spaghetti
Causality at it's finest. :griffnotevil:
Grail
Grail
Sorry to hear that happened to you, but I admire your positive attitude! Unfortunately it seems like bike theft is a common thing.
Kompozinaut
Kompozinaut
I just recently started riding my bike to work, and I worry about this all the time. It doesn't help that I'm the only cyclist and the rack is sitting right out front for everyone to see. Sorry you lost your bike, man!
Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
@Kompozinaut I feel you. My take is this: If you do everything the right way (putting the bike at the place it should be, using a chain or whatever it's called) and it gets stolen, there was nothing you could do, and it's not worth getting upset and ruining your day, because you didn't do something bad. It sucks, but I think it's better than not using it because of fear.
Thanks man! :D
Fancypantaloons
Fancypantaloons
@Grail thanks! It sucks but, hey! Maybe it sucks even more being the dude that stole it! Bad energy, I guess.
Reactions: Grail
jackson_hurley
jackson_hurley
And even though you would have complain a lot ans swear, it would not have brought back your bike. Nice attitude ! I know for one that I would have been complaining and swearing (and not get my bike back anyways :ganishka: )
Top Bottom