[2022] Berserk: The Golden Age MEMORIAL EDITION

Thanks for the update! I imagined that Hirasawa might have released the song on Bandcamp since he recently reissued the "Ash Crow" album there as well. It's a nice tribute to release on this anniversary.

Damn, I can't believe it's been almost 2 years already...

Sorry, I read the last couple pages and was having trouble finding information but I'll ask here if someone knows. Seeing how this was a TV show was the more graphic content cut or censored for broadcast? Are there things the movie have over the Memorial Edition as well so one isn't just the "better" version?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, I read the last couple pages and was having trouble finding information but I'll ask here if someone knows. Seeing how this was a TV show was the more graphic content cut or censored for broadcast? Are there things the movie have over the Memorial Edition as well so one isn't just the "better" version?

Please search the thread for my posts, I went over these things for each episode and gave a final review of the Memorial Edition's merits over the movies.

Edit: I've saved you time, each post is linked below. The ones in orange have major changes.

Episode 1 | Episode 2 | Episode 3 | Episode 4 | Episode 5 | Episode 6 | Episode 7 | Episode 8 | Episode 9 | Episode 10 | Episode 11 | Episode 12 | Episode 13

Top Bottom