A petition to reach the ones responsible for the new anime adaptation

Hello there berserkers

There is a campaign going by die hard fans of berserk a petition to send a message to the producers i came across it through instagram from a berserk fan please kindly share and sign the petition so it can reach who is responsible for the new anime adaptation

https://www.change.org/p/netflix-berserk-needs-someone-competent-at-the-wheel-animating?recruiter=732593225&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

If it's against any laws of this forum please delete

My best regards
Khaled

I like the effort, but I agree with mangetsu. This will not do anything nor is it needed. It's blatantly obvious now that the manga hiatuses are occurring in order to wait for the next anime season. When they anime eventually catches up to he manga it might mean less frequent hiatus. That's a win in my book. I'd rather see the story finished and have to deal with shit animation and pacing. How about instead we make a kickstarter for Miura's life support bill when he is writing on his death bed.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Phonon89 said:
I like the effort, but I agree with mangetsu. This will not do anything nor is it needed. It's blatantly obvious now that the manga hiatuses are occurring in order to wait for the next anime season.

:ganishka: You have no idea what you're talking about. The hiatuses predate the new TV series by a decade. And beyond that, I wouldn't hold my breath for a new season of that series if I were you.

Raederbow

Believe it!
2100 supporters is pretty nice. I signed, but this would have to be so huge and viral that it reaches them for them to even look at it.

Top Bottom