About me ...

Do u want Paradise member of the Forum, or do u like more the idea to let him stay out of the Forum?

• Total voters
P

paradise_lost

... ok ...

I could be banned for this, but I don't care so much about it, I'm so down for the way someone of u act to me that I feel me very bad actually ... this could be my last post here again ... at the end, it seems that the past cannot be changed ...

Now I ask u: do u want me here or out of here? If as someone says I'm not usefull, I create always bad discussions, and bla bla bla, I'll be the first one to go out again as I did in the past. But I cannot accept anymore Holly Hague offending me each thing I write about ... maybe his final goal is to let me go out ... and I'll do it, if people don't want me here, so he'll be happy and he'll be able to drink a bottle of red wine for this ... but if people want me here, then I tell u something: u Aazy, Walter and co. should be put a stop to Holly Hague and his offensive way of action ...

Thanks

P.S.
I forgot to tell u this ... this question for me 'll end the 9th of January ... and I'll take the answer in that day ...

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
I would vote that PL stay at the Forum.

PL's theories and speculations, whilst not always being the most plausible, should at least be given evidence of it's falsity when it is beyond a doubt incorrect, NOT(repeat NOT) meaningless attacks upon character or grammar. In the times it is in fact entirely possible, again evidence should be posted, or words of agreement. He has added useful information. For example, the information on "La Farnesina".

To me recently the board seems to be getting angry quickly and unnecessarily hostile towards some, while others seem to get away with almost anything. To me we all must learn to get along, except our differences, and peacefully converse amongst one another about Berserk, the topic we mutually have arrived here(at Skullknight.net) to talk about in it's entirety, as a community.

I am in no way saying members should just keel over, and say [falsetto]"I love you."[/falsetto]. Because that in no way, means, or form is that what I am saying. I am speaking of acceptance. For people seem to use simple things like grammar syntax, to try to bash others. Click here for example. We should accept others, for man is not a perfect creature, and is prone to mistakes. To quote a wise Wisconsin architect,"Toleration and liberty are the foundations of a great republic." -Frank Lloyd Wright(OK, one other thing I know of my state besides serial killers. :p)

As for the duplicate threads, on similar topic, IMO the Moderator(wait we don't have one.), an Administrator should have taken the opportunity to delete/merge the additional thread, and PM the creator as to reasons of it's removal/merging, especially if one believes it to be started due to misunderstanding. Sure, it got out of hand, but in the other hand, it could have ended sooner if The phrase "No, you will not be moderator." would have been posted instead of [quote author=Walter] Too lazy to implement it. That leaves Aazealh to do it, and I don't think he's for it.
Looks like it didn't work out after all Undecided[/quote]
This phrase could be construed as ambiguous. For it sounds as though he wishes to implement it, but laziness is a constraint. IMO this ambiguity left, is the cause behind PL's continued threads.

When others seem to be getting the wrong message, please explain it to them again with added clarity to eliminate the threat of viewed ambiguity.

Next, our ego cannot get in the way. If we are in fact wrong, we should not turn it into an argument, to defend inaccuracy. Instead we should accept our own faults, not reciprocate blame until we cannot even add anything constructive. ACCEPT that you can be wrong. ACCEPT criticism.

Lastly, HAVE FUN. Enjoy yourselves. ;D
This is after all an Internet Forum.:p
We must learn to accept jokes, and criticism with open arms. Jokes are only designed in good fun, and Criticism is a necessity to improving.:)

All I wish to advocate is peace. For can't we all just get along, man.
Peace, not war and all that jazz.

*Please accept this Token of peace*
cjbax5ym.gif

PS. Sorry if this seemed to lecture, or was too long-winded. :p

P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:
I had enough. If the guy doesn't leave, I will.

This is a bad way of action Olivier ... I can call your way of action "Psicological Terrorism" ...

:'(

Now the Admin and the Other 'll bann me to let u stay inside this Forum ... instead we can stay all together without problems here ... 'cause I have no problems with u, and I don't create problems to u, so that, I can't understand the reason why u have this problem with me ... the past is past, is finished, now we r in 2004, just 2005, no more in the 2002-2003 ... come on ... come to peace ... I give u my hand ... all is forgotten for me ... I'm serious ...

P

paradise_lost

Olivier Hague said:
No, we can't. Stupidity irritates me, and you're a demented and retarded mythomaniac asshole.

Well, even if u offend me in this way, I don't care. I can forgive u Olivier ... come on, even if I love Berserk more than many other things, this is a Forum ... don't put on it more weight than it should be put ...

We can stay here together, I can assure to u ... I wanna tell u a little story to let u believe me ok?

Last December, I mean December 2003, I was been for a working trip to Israel and Palestian seats. I was one of the member of the official italian business delegation who organized a business meeting between Italy, Israel and Palestina. Well, before to partecipate to that meeting I always saw Israelians and Palestians fight one against the other for the very famous problems of "Gaza and Cisgiordania". But in that trip I remained shocked ... I saw Israelians and Palestians stay together like friends, in Jerusalem, and in Ramallah too ... and not only for business, but for friendship too ...

Well, my point is: if Israelians and Palestians r able to stay together as I saw with my own eyes, me and u could be able for sure to do the same, don't u think so? I want to begin ...

See u ...

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
paradise_lost said:
Well, even if u offend me in this way, I don't care. I can forgive u Olivier ... come on, even if I love Berserk more than many other things, this is a Forum ... don't put on it more weight than it should be put ...

We can stay here together, I can assure to u ... I wanna tell u a little story to let u believe me ok?

Last December, I mean December 2003, I was been for a working trip to Israel and Palestian seats. I was one of the member of the official italian business delegation who organized a business meeting between Italy, Israel and Palestina. Well, before to partecipate to that meeting I always saw Israelians and Palestians fight one against the other for the very famous problems of "Gaza and Cisgiordania". But in that trip I remained shocked ... I saw Israelians and Palestians stay together like friends, in Jerusalem, and in Ramallah too ... and not only for business, but for friendship too ...

Well, my point is: if Israelians and Palestians r able to stay together as I saw with my own eyes, me and u could be able for sure to do the same, don't u think so? I want to begin ...

See u ...

I'm entertained.

paradise_lost said:
I can forgive u Olivier ...
Moron.

There are quite a few people I don't like, here. Quite a few stupid things I've read. Especially in the last couple of years. I could still deal with all that.
But if we've reached the point where most people think you actually belong in these forums, I'm out. It's that simple.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Oltobaz said:
every kingdom needs its buffoon...

Eh, I don't think a community really benefits from having an idiot around, however, for crying out loud, ban him or don't ban him, but stop talking about him, and Paradise, if you wouldn't drool all over the forum and say things that are so easily read as assholery and deliberate provocation in between decent posts, you wouldn't get so much venom spat at you.

Why not just quarantine him?

None the less. I must leave too. I have found a woman and a humble little spot of land in Canada away from the house that I have lived in for so long. This will be my last post.

Walter: thank you for this site. I have enjoyed my time, reading posts and learning new knowledge in the wide world of Berserk.
Aazealh: you know what to do.
Griffith: Just... be you. You're the one who keeps people in order with... harsh words.
To everyone else: I hope you enjoyed my colourings. I will miss this site greatly and most of all the people in the forum.

Goodbye.

PS) Its a girl. Due in March.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Aw!!! :'( Well, goodbye Jon! Good luck, and congrats!! *hugs* Many of us will miss you. And don't worry, I'll finish up the rest of the co-op colors we were working on ;)

DarkBlademaster

Jesus cries when he looks at me.
Jon Schaffer said:

None the less. I must leave too. I have found a woman and a humble little spot of land in Canada away from the house that I have lived in for so long. This will be my last post.

Walter: thank you for this site. I have enjoyed my time, reading posts and learning new knowledge in the wide world of Berserk.
Aazealh: you know what to do.
Griffith: Just... be you. You're the one who keeps people in order with... harsh words.
To everyone else: I hope you enjoyed my colourings. I will miss this site greatly and most of all the people in the forum.

Goodbye.

PS) Its a girl. Due in March.

We will miss you Jon :'(. Good luck with your new life.

Good luck for you and your gal... we will definitely miss you

DemonX said:
What the hell is up with you and polls >:(

I would suggest you stop flaming him for his poll, This time he is serious and i hope you can just keep quiet for this once really

Please for the rest, leave this guy alone... He is just member, no more no less, at least he didnt do stupid stuff like Skulllord does, He gives stupid post and even shit sometime... But afterall he is still fan of Berserk, like us he like Muira masterpiece

If he really post shit, just ignore it, if he post too many shits tell Admin to delete it... What's there to argue and asking him to shut his mouth? Saying thing like this make you ppl look dumb also, becz even a retard will know that it is as good as saying nothing, so why bother to say it in the 1st place?

Please for goodness sake leave him alone, if you have too much time, use it wisely by volunteering to help in the Tsunami crisis...

Headless_Death

u/QuartetGhent
How about the idea of compromise.
We find a mutual ground beneficial to both arguments.

For example, how about a Three strikes rule.
-Three strikes and he's out.-
The way I see it, two strikes have been used.
Strike one- "Katie" argument
Strike Two- Posting of repetitive threads

So if he indeed fucks up once more, a ban will be instituted.

Another option, as Jon Schaffer has suggested, would be a quarantine. This would allow him at least some space to express his thoughts, without ever becoming a worry of polluting the rest of the board. If he continues to aggravate others, I suppose BAN would be the only viable option to maintain peace.

I say this would work as a good comprise since, if he has improved, he would be able to stay, and if in fact his actions are always as foul as people make them out to be, he will be banned.

I shall be an advocate of peace. And I shall agree with whatever route may restore it. ;)

PS. Congratulations Jon!! ;D

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Farewell Jon... Congratulations on you're new blessing. And yes you will be missed.

Olivier, you haved been one of the best supporter of this community. Not only that, but you have the decency of correcting each and everyone of us here. Your presence is greatly appreciated by those who are faithfull here. Do as you wish, but for the record this place would not be the same without you. Please re-concider.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Jon Schaffer said:

I had done just that some time ago, Walter saw it as too extreme at the time, so we decided to let it be for a while. He's not posting that much outside of StB anyway, and being reckless as he is, it would have led to a ban, so it's not really the problem. Plus Miura's in a break, he brought some entertainment I guess.

Jon Schaffer said:

So there's no Internet in these forsaken frosty lands? Anyway, enjoy yourself dude, it has been nice to have you around.

Smith said:
I would suggest you stop flaming him for his poll, This time he is serious and i hope you can just keep quiet for this once really

I would suggest you to shut the fuck up Smith, because you've got no idea about whether he's serious or will keep his word or not.

Smith said:
Please for the rest, leave this guy alone... He is just member, no more no less

And I've banned other members for a hundredth of what he's done. You guys don't seem to get it, but he's been treated as a fucking VIP up to now.

Smith said:
If he really post shit, just ignore it, if he post too many shits tell Admin to delete it...

I've deleted enough already, merged, resized, cropped, and heard enough whine. You don't understand the way things work. People don't have to endure something just because in some ideal world everybody can speak his mind out.

Headless Death said:
For example, how about a Three strikes rule.
-Three strikes and he's out.-

So if he indeed fucks up once more, a ban will be instituted.

We're at strike 7 already. I'm not even replying to the bullshit you posted up this thread, blatantly showing your ignorance of the situation, for it angers me just looking at it. Besides it's not exactly addressed to me.

--------

Now, I'll give you my personal views on the thing: PL's return was funny for maybe 10 hours, before he started relentlessly spewing shit like he's always done so far, confirming the fact that some people never change. I had enough motives to ban him at that time, but he's sort of an old guest here, and I guess nothing less was to expect from him, so I let go. Then he started lying, contradicting known facts, confusing people, etc.

I asked him very kindly to stop, as I've always done, to every member, but he didn't. After a while, I quarantined him so he would stop messing things up, then lifted it, once again forgiving his faults. He whined, as he's cunning (he started making fake accounts again), and continued his attention whoring.

Who standed and dismissed the bullshit? Puella, Nomad, Roberto... Less than 10 people. Props to them as it's I believe the attitude that makes an information board like this one worth. Olivier was the first and most active, and he's been rude to PL, because he's been plenty kind and polite in the past, without any result.

But of course, people that come here to get entertainment between 2 Naruto episodes wouldn't know about that, and they would protest. Well it's over now, Olivier's been hasty, and I sure hope he'll come back, for he's a most precious member of this board, worth more than the others put together.

When I look at this thread's poll result, I understand why democracy can never be a perfect system. People just don't care. Needless to say, PL is on the way out.

Aazealh said:
I would suggest you to shut the fuck up Smith, because you've got no idea about whether he's serious or will keep his word or not.

Yes i am pretty dumb as to c whether he is serious anot... But a shitty thread doesnt happen on person who started the thread alone, ppl replying to it also contributed,

If you know he is going to start a shitty thread, what purpose does it serve by saying "What the hell is wrong with you and your poll etc?"

I know how it is like if a nuisane did the nonsense u listed, If he pisses you so much then just ban him...

Now Olivier is gone... haiz whatever we do now would be too late already, i just hope one faithful day he would return...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Smith said:
[...] I know how it is like if a nuisane did the nonsense u listed, If he pisses you so much then just ban him...

I understand your point, however the context has made things a bit more complicated than that. As for pissing me off personally, it isn't a reason to ban someone, and will never be.

Don't expect to see new posts by PL anyway, even though I didn't delete his account.

Top Bottom