Adventures in YouTube

Been binge-watching Chris Chan: A Comprehensive History on Youtube. As a person who has not heard of Chris Chan before aside from out-of-context clips, this documentary is extremely entertaining and informative with tons of research done. It is hilarious, depressing, and enlightening. Still a work in progress with 42 parts as of writing this post, each averaging around 40 minutes. One of the best video series on Youtube.

RaffoBaffo

Ex-Newser of the late Berserk Chronicles
Been binge-watching Chris Chan: A Comprehensive History on Youtube. As a person who has not heard of Chris Chan before aside from out-of-context clips, this documentary is extremely entertaining and informative with tons of research done. It is hilarious, depressing, and enlightening. Still a work in progress with 42 parts as of writing this post, each averaging around 40 minutes. One of the best video series on Youtube.

Jesus, 42 Parts and going, this dude is deicated.

Not sure where this would go, so I'll post it here.

Part of an Indiegogo campaign, this looks phenomenal, and I'm halfway through it. Had to pause cos I reached the office.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Me and this guy are on the same wavelength:

Griffith

larsdrums.jpg

Griffith

The YouTube thread is dead? Is SK.net too old and staid for YTP now? Not on my watch! Here's a recent, lazy, obnoxious meme that's taken the platform by storm, AI President Tier Lists (most are terrible of course, but I enjoyed these in particular):

This one takes the cake for me, not just the subject matter but the dialogue and nerdy depths, which works hand in hand and doesn't rely too heavily on just uncharacteristic swearing and slang. Actually, the strength of it is they remain largely true to character while having this ridiculous debate they never, ever would ("Dhat's dha jooek"). Fun SK.net Twist: pretend this is Walter (Obama, although he'd never let ALttP go so low or stan WW), Aaz or me (Joe Biden), and Nightcrawler (Trump =) debating these games. Way too long but I could listen to it all day.

This one I clearly like for the subject, making Trump a Mustaine fanboy is perfect, but it unfortunately meanders a bit and goes nowhere in part 2.

This one is mercifully pithy and on point (at least the comments, the actual rankings, like almost all of these, are an obamanation). It basically reminds me of all the shit Aaz and I would talk about these games, and, again, who knew he had so much in common with Joe Biden!:shrug:

Here's a recent, lazy, obnoxious meme that's taken the platform by storm, AI President Tier Lists (most are terrible of course, but I enjoyed these in particular):
Honestly, AI voiced memes are the only thing in this recent huge AI trend that I actually enjoy :ganishka:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
This one takes the cake for me, not just the subject matter but the dialogue and nerdy depths, which works hand in hand and doesn't rely too heavily on just uncharacteristic swearing and slang. Actually, the strength of it is they remain largely true to character while having this ridiculous debate they never, ever would ("Dhat's dha jooek"). Fun SK.net Twist: pretend this is Walter (Obama, although he'd never let ALttP go so low or stan WW), Aaz or me (Joe Biden), and Nightcrawler (Trump =) debating these games. Way too long but I could listen to it all day.

A single look at this garbage list and I'm turning the video off already. I can't even try to appreciate the actual parody because of how stupid whoever made that list is. :mozgus:

This one is mercifully pithy and on point (at least the comments, the actual rankings, like almost all of these, are an obamanation). It basically reminds me of all the shit Aaz and I would talk about these games, and, again, who knew he had so much in common with Joe Biden!
:shrug:

Joe almost had me sitting in his Pontiac Firebird before he started making a case for Code Veronica.

Top Bottom