Anna Nichole Smith is DEAD

Anna Nicole Smith died Thursday at a South Florida hospital after being discovered unconscious in her hotel room.

The reality TV star and former model was 39.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/08/anna.nicole.collapses/index.html

Crazy. Oh well...

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Trying to find a reason to care. She was less to me than somebody I've never met. Seriously.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm finding that I just have absolutely no sympathy for her. Hm... Interesting. I usually feel at least a LITTLE bad when a celebrity dies at a relatively early age but .... nope, nothin.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Certainly unfortunate, but it's honestly not that surprising... the lady was packing more pills than my neighborhood Wallgreens.

SaiyajinNoOuji-Trading Cards said:
Ouch! I can understand her to an extent, but thats a bit harsh about her son, how old was he when he died?
Okay, maybe that came out wrong... but then again, I've never been a very sensitive person. I do feel kind of sorry for her daughter, growing up without a mother. Really though, who didn't see it coming? It was only a matter of time before she hit the dirt. Maybe the kid's got a chance at growing up to be a decent person now.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
SpectralSorrows said:
Okay, maybe that came out wrong... but then again, I've never been a very sensitive person. I do feel kind of sorry for her daughter, growing up without a mother. Really though, who didn't see it coming? It was only a matter of time before she hit the dirt. Maybe the kid's got a chance at growing up to be a decent person now.
I hear ya, she wasn't the greatest of people and it was probably only a matter of time before her life style caught up with her. Like my first post, I will miss her great rack.

Top Bottom