Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue Mage

• Corsair

• Puppetmaster

• Total voters
about a month ago i finally reached my goal lvl 75 and rank 10. I started leveling rdm now but i have heard a lot of talk that WoW is a lot better my friend are trying to make my start playing that game. What do you guys think will be better for me?

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
general zig said:
about a month ago i finally reached my goal lvl 75 and rank 10. I started leveling rdm now but i have heard a lot of talk that WoW is a lot better my friend are trying to make my start playing that game. What do you guys think will be better for me?
As the official WoW promoter around these boards let me give you the pros and cons.

Pros
-Easily able to solo the game 1-59
-Don't need groups to do everything 1-59
-Tons of fun quests, very casual friendly
-Tons of pop culture references ala blizzard style
-Beautiful art
-Fun classes to play, multiple paths you can take
-All around fun game
-Fun PvP
-Don't have to pay extra for an extra character slot, you get 8 I believe for free!
-Choose your server that you would like to play on.

Cons
-Server queue times (waiting in line to play on your server) it depends on how popular your server is... Iv seen times as short as 5 minutes to an hour.
-At 60 its pretty much raid or quit, all the best gear and weapons are in the end game dungeons that require 40 other people. This will change in the upcoming expansion and the new raid configuration will be 25 people but just as challenging.
-Server stability could be a whole lot better, there is quite a bit of lag during certain times of the day.

The cons although only 3 are things that people bitch about a lot and I don't blame them. Me personally I don't have any problems with the game.

There are more things that I could add, but let me know if you have any specific questions.

Top Bottom