[ART OF WAR NEW RELEASE]Berserk -Skull Knight & Beherit- *2014 Version

Congrats! It looks nice but i dont really think this is worth 500USD. Just looking at it, its just simple design nothing special. No hard feelings. Although the crack and behelit looks really good. You must be rich!

skullknight2014 said:
Congrats! It looks nice but i dont really think this is worth 500USD. Just looking at it, its just simple design nothing special. No hard feelings. Although the crack and Beherit looks really good. You must be rich!
He is really something special - thats why I got him. I'm not really that into collecting, but some of their products are unique. I put him in a table in my office and he everyone paying attention of him :SK: He is totally one of the best things in my collection, now I need to get the Last Repaint and wait for something new to appear.
I'm not rich at all - I can't afford myself 20th anniversary still (nobody selling it even for the same price he was initially). And I think I would skip the whole 2015 year because our exchange rate degraded too much and JPY cost around 40% more.

Hmmm another version LINK

20160806_10513a.jpg

With frame

20160806_bec5cd.jpg

Top Bottom