Casca's Role in the Future

I'm sure that Casca's healing aint for nothing, right? One of the things that made me love her is the fact that she lead the Hawks for one whole year while being hunted by the effin Midland army 24/7. I mean, come on. Even if the Hawks had 0 defeat under Griffith at least they get rests in between. And even then Casca was beside him. I mean, she must be one hell of a strategist (is that what you call 'em?).
And if they will defy Griffith/Femto now, they are also going against a supernatural army. I can imagine Casca playing a big role as a commander of an army that they will somehow gather. And it would give me incredible chills if they managed to pull out the original Hawks and include them in battle or even just an apparition of them. Its cheesy but hey... lets dream. :casca:

What about you guys?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
mgoryo13 said:
And it would give me incredible chills if they managed to pull out the original Hawks and include them in battle or even just an apparition of them. Its cheesy but hey... lets dream. :casca:

Sorry, but they were absorbed into the Vortex of Souls, and their individual egos vanished shortly afterwards. But maybe it's possible we'll see a version of them if the Vortex comes to claim Griffith one day (like Vargas did for the Count).

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
mgoryo13 said:
I'm sure that Casca's healing aint for nothing, right? One of the things that made me love her is the fact that she lead the Hawks for one whole year while being hunted by the effin Midland army 24/7. [...] I mean, she must be one hell of a strategist (is that what you call 'em?).

Yes, Casca was a great leader.

mgoryo13 said:
I can imagine Casca playing a big role as a commander of an army that they will somehow gather.

Yep, I have speculated as much in the past. Even without raising an army, she could make a big difference for the group.

Walter said:
Sorry, but they were absorbed into the Vortex of Souls, and their individual egos vanished shortly afterwards. But maybe it's possible we'll see a version of them if the Vortex comes to claim Griffith one day (like Vargas did for the Count).

you guys reply fast!
A goodmorning to you sirs, from asia!
Then ill just settle with them appearing on some panels as flashbacks if that war will ever happen. Im so gonna bawl my eyes out. That new Band annoys the hell outta me and my wishful thinking wanted the original to disintegrate them.
Aazealh said:
Yes, Casca was a great leader.

Yep, I have speculated as much in the past. Even without raising an army, she could make a big difference for the group.

Heyyy i believe a stumbled upon a fic you wrote on tumblr under the same name!
anyways...aint she amazing?! I believe that she could beat the shit out of Silat<3. I hope for a rematch in their eventual meeting.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
mgoryo13 said:
Heyyy i believe a stumbled upon a fic you wrote on tumblr under the same name!

I've never posted on tumblr so that just can't be. Maybe someone usurped my name, though.

mgoryo13 said:
I believe that she could beat the shit out of Silat<3. I hope for a rematch in their eventual meeting.

Hahaha, I don't know about that. Silat's pretty good...

Aazealh said:
Hahaha, I don't know about that. Silat's pretty good...

Yass...he's real cute too, Silat <3. It's just that she's always under her worst condition before a fight. Before his attack, Casca literally passed out from fatigue but she still managed to keep up a good fight. Im hoping for a really strong come back of her.
you guyss, thanks for replying
i dont have anyone IRL to talk this with. I cant force them read~
:puck:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
mgoryo13 said:
you guyss, thanks for replying
i dont have anyone IRL to talk this with. I cant force them read~
:puck:

You should check out our podcast. 100+ hours of Berserk chat :badbone:

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
My guess is Casca is eventually going to be the straw that stirs the drink; a frontline fighter/leader, strategist, and matriarch for "the family." I mean, she was already the reason the gang was together in the first place, so this is all owed to her.

mgoryo13 said:
Yass...he's real cute too, Silat <3. It's just that she's always under her worst condition before a fight. Before his attack, Casca literally passed out from fatigue but she still managed to keep up a good fight. Im hoping for a really strong come back of her.

I do think it would be a cool moment for her to do well against him in a rematch, especially if it's the "friendly" sparring of allies. :daiba: But I doubt she could beat him handily as things stand just because he's already proven more than a match, and, though it was under bad circumstances for Casca, it's not like things are much better or she's had a chance to practice since then. Would be a great symbolic triumph to eventually show him what she can really do though. :casca:

I'm sure Guts would be a great coach/cheerleader too, "C'mon, you can beat that circus performer!" :guts:
Walter said:

Maybe you've actually added the times (I wouldn't be surprised =), but by my crude estimation it's gotta be around 150 hours at least, if not 200, considering how long most of them are. And sure, there's some sub-60 minute ones in there, but also more than a few over two hours to compensate!

Griffith said:
...it's not like things are much better or she's had a chance to practice since then.

She must be pretty rusty after not practicing for such a long time. I wonder if she still remembers how to be a soldier.
You also have to wonder what her motivation would be to pick up the sword again, because we haven't got to see what her thoughts for the future are yet. :???:
I would like for her to get back in on the action though.

Bleac said:
She must be pretty rusty after not practicing for such a long time. I wonder if she still remembers how to be a soldier.
You also have to wonder what her motivation would be to pick up the sword again, because we haven't got to see what her thoughts for the future are yet. :???:

She killed 3 mercenaries in her damaged state, I think she'll do fine.

Bleac said:

From her perspective, the Eclipse probably feels like it happened yesterday, so I doubt she's forgotten anything from her mercenary days. If she has any problems, it would be that she's currently not in the best shape from being inactive for so long, but that's a temporary issue at worst.

Walter said:
Oooh
Gosh.
This is embarassing. I've never done a podcast before and (fortheloveofmycats) I couldn't figure out how. I actually dont know what is was before coming here. Im trying though. Is it because I'm just using my phone, do you need a lappie for that? Pretty sure android's good enough, right? Skullnet is my first ever online community ive ever joined. Please excuse my noobness.

Griffith said:
My guess is Casca is eventually going to be the straw that stirs the drink; a frontline fighter/leader, strategist, and matriarch for "the family." I mean, she was already the reason the gang was together in the first place, so this is all owed to her.

Big Sis to Mama, eh. :carcus:
Ahh and i can't wait for Isidro to experience Casca's Training from Hell 101.
(idea.aint.mine)

Griffith said:
I do think it would be a cool moment for her to do well against him in a rematch, especially if it's the "friendly" sparring of allies. :daiba: But I doubt she could beat him handily as things stand just because he's already proven more than a match, and, though it was under bad circumstances for Casca, it's not like things are much better or she's had a chance to practice since then. Would be a great symbolic triumph to eventually show him what she can really do though. :casca:

I'm sure Guts would be a great coach/cheerleader too, "C'mon, you can beat that circus performer!" :guts:

haha its just that Casca's most recent save was before Griffith's rescue, and since Rickert's with Silat, when they meet, there'll probably going to be a misunderstanding since Silat's attack was so fresh to her.

Guts XD So cute! It's been a long while since we've seen a dorky Guts. Dorkusgatsusapien died with the golden age but ive heard rumors that its being spotted from time to time.
7ef1965aa4ce60091bd44da2751bdfd5.png

Dorkusgatsusapien at its prime

(finally.figured.out.how.to.add.pics)

Cyrus Jong said:
From her perspective, the Eclipse probably feels like it happened yesterday, so I doubt she's forgotten anything from her mercenary days. If she has any problems, it would be that she's currently not in the best shape from being inactive for so long, but that's a temporary issue at worst.

Agree! That body needs some grinding. I can't see her acquiring a...uh magical item tho. Doesn't seem to fit a mercenary...they look better fighting raw.
(excitedtoseethattightcheeksat46again)

mgoryo13 said:
This is embarassing. I've never done a podcast before and (fortheloveofmycats) I couldn't figure out how. I actually dont know what is was before coming here. Im trying though. Is it because I'm just using my phone, do you need a lappie for that? Pretty sure android's good enough, right? Skullnet is my first ever online community ive ever joined. Please excuse my noobness.

Don't worry, you don't need to have had any prior podcast experience to listen to this one. You should be able to play it on android devices as well, it's just a simple .mp3 format, easy to download and listen to on the fly.

I've also just recently created an account and started joining discussions, but I had been visiting SK.net for a pretty long time and listened to more than half of their podcasts before that. People in here are pretty cool, enjoy your stay.

Top Bottom