Changes from Episode to Volume

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
I've read here and there that there's changes here and there from episode to volume. For example, Griffith's "I can never forgive you" line when Guts puts his hand on his shoulder before The Eclipse... Random dialogue changes... The omission of the episode where Griffith meets The Idea...

Is there a list of these changes? Or could there be a list put together?

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gobolatula said:
I've read here and there that there's changes here and there from episode to volume. For example, Griffith's "I can never forgive you" line when Guts puts his hand on his shoulder before The Eclipse... Random dialogue changes... The omission of the episode where Griffith meets The Idea...

Is there a list of these changes? Or could there be a list put together?

There was a Japanese website that kept track of those, but I think it might be dead now. It's true it'd be interesting to make a list, though there aren't that many differences. In order to be exhaustive it'd require to check every episode both in YA and in the volumes. As soon as I'm rich enough to buy every single AH and YA that ever came out I'll get started on it. :void:

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Aazealh said:
There was a Japanese website that kept track of those, but I think it might be dead now. It's true it'd be interesting to make a list, though there aren't that many differences. In order to be exhaustive it'd require to check every episode both in YA and in the volumes. As soon as I'm rich enough to buy every single AH and YA that ever came out I'll get started on it. :void:
I could always find them over here in Japan and send them to you Aaz! You know how good I am with that! :troll:

:ganishka:

Top Bottom