Christmas 2009

Oburi

All praise Grail
New cell phone. I've had my current one for about three or four years now. It's a prepaid samsung, it's pretty old and beat up but very good to have lasted this long. Since I do "pay as you go" I can't get upgrades so hopefully for Christmas i'll get a new phone. :guts:

I've so many people say to me "i've no idea what to get you" that I've caved in a mailed my brother and cousins etc an amazon wishlist, consisting of things I'd buy myself if I wasn't under the xmas embargo

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
SaiyajinNoOuji said:
L4D2
Mass Effect (Steam wouldn't let me grab it for that 10 dollar deal a bit back! Fuckers! :mozgus: )
Q6600 CPU
ATI Sapphire 5850 Video Card
10 grand! :troll:
Large Breasts and me being a motor boat!
Thats one down, a few more to go~ :carcus:

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
Grail said:
Man, all I want are some new socks.
Ha! And I thought I was the only one that asked that. But all I got was "you can't ask that, that's cheap". There's something wrong with this country I tell ya.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Nomad said:
Ha! And I thought I was the only one that asked that. But all I got was "you can't ask that, that's cheap". There's something wrong with this country I tell ya.

I got the solution: ask for a Kindle and ship it to me. Thanks! :void:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas SKnet
mozgus-santa.gif

Dar_Klink

Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Walter said:
Merry Christmas SKnet
mozgus-santa.gif
haha oh wow, I don't think I'd want that Santa coming anywhere near my house. :ganishka:
Still 10:40pm over here on the BEST COAST, but Merry Christmas anyway! :serpico:

I went to dinner with my grandpa and an assortment of aunts/uncles/cousins. Got a new camera, some money, SOCKS AND UNDERWEAR AWW YEAH!, and some nice shirts so far. Think I might watch Tokyo Godfathers tonight before bed.

handsome rakshas

Thanks Grail!
Darklink286 said:
I went to dinner with my grandpa and an assortment of aunts/uncles/cousins. Got a new camera, some money, SOCKS AND UNDERWEAR AWW YEAH!, and some nice shirts so far. Think I might watch Tokyo Godfathers tonight before bed.

Socks and underpants are those things you need to live!
Tokyo Godfathers huh? I think the only Christmas movie I own is Die Hard.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas ^ ^

I was going to get a PS3 from sony style but their -$50 offer ended... and they don't have them in stock in amazon :(

But I still had a good time with friends and family =P

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Saephon said:
Trying out my new wacom tablet :serpico:
Congrats Saephon, I got a new tablet, too! And a box of Jelly Bellies. Tropical mix, baby. :carcus:

No socks, though. :judo: Oh well, I guess you can't be TOO picky. Happy Yule, everybody!

Top Bottom