cute video i found

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Its FRIGHTENING is what it is. Thats just my opinion on the whole J-pop craze on Dance Dance Revolution type music/culture.

J-Pop is one of the many tools of Satan.

Little T is the embodiment of the Anti-Christ. whatever you do, avoid listening to "is shaniqua there?" at all costs!!! i feel like killing someone everytime i hear it...

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Those are two guys, one of them in their underwear........... you said there would be girls....... and hte shaking of the hips. I think I want to die now.

ParaParaJMo

Para Para Hawk
Those are two guys, one of them in their underwear........... you said there would be girls....... and hte shaking of the hips. I think I want to die now.

that video referred to the kpop is gay pop. i cant find that easy busy one.

here is a video of my favorite para para as an apology for showing that grotesque video

http://www.distortedecho.com/mel/ppp/AStrSxySpcl.mpg

ParaParaJMo

Para Para Hawk
i forgot to mention, the chick in the white shirt, even though we didnt train together. we learned how to para para from the same person.

Yeah, I'm sorry, that's some creepy shit. Winny the Pooh? The girls were cute, but that's the only positive thing I see. By the way, were those two fools actually playing DDR?

ParaParaJMo

Para Para Hawk
gerald and chronic?? it seems like they were. i got some real ddr action i can show you later. like moonwalking and shit.

yeah, youll see a video of me para paraing soon. my style is like the bleach haired kogal, satoko-sama.

Top Bottom