Dark Horse Releasing Berserk Guidebook

Holy cow!!!! I never knew this!!!! Why DH...wHY MUST U SUCK!!!!!!!!!! Goddamn it, why can't they hire proper translators?!!? Proper quality control etc.. Its all so very disappointing, and people all around the globe digest this without complaints...

with such big errors such as this I have to assume that most of what I've read must've been either untrue or misconstrued and therefore I do not have the real grasp of the story!!!
At least they fixed this line in the new deluxe edition. Now it reads: A behelit is sent to the physical world by a high-ranking spirit entity that governs even human fate...or perhaps by an even greater existence.

It's good that they have at least bothered to fix some issues but the deluxe still has multiple issues that make it far from perfect.

At least they fixed this line in the new deluxe edition. Now it reads: A behelit is sent to the physical world by a high-ranking spirit entity that governs even human fate...or perhaps by an even greater existence.

It's good that they have at least bothered to fix some issues but the deluxe still has multiple issues that make it far from perfect.
What? No way!!! They really fixed that? Hey gotta give props to them on that one...guess they're not entirely incompetent

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member

Meh, it's still not very good. I wish they'd thank us for pointing out their mistakes and just used our translation instead of some weird paraphrased version that's still not accurate.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Nice but unfortunately, this still isn't correct. The being that governs human fate IS the greater existence.

Top Bottom