[DEBUNKED] Potential collaboration between From Software and Miura

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClangingSwordsman

Put your glasses on, kid. Nothing will be wrong.
http://wccftech.com/software-president-hidetaka-miyazaki-berserk-creator-kentaro-miura-collaborate-new-project-rumor/

The article's source is an anonymous reddit post but with From Software's success of the Souls series and President Hidetaka Miyazaki's love for Berserk is this collaboration inevitable?

If this collaboration is real how would you like the game to be? Similar to Dark Souls in gameplay but in a Bererk setting, or a departure from both? I think we'd all love a gritty, challenging Bererk game and From Software could definitely provide us with one.

Dark Souls seems to focus a lot more on PvE, with PvP almost being downgraded in DS3 compared to DS2. I'd love to see something between Chivalry, For Honour and Dark Souls gameplay wise in a world created by Miura, be that the Berserk one or a new one.

So what do you all think of this?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
I thought they already collaborated on Dark Souls The Official Berserk Video Game!? :???: :troll:

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
TheClangingSwordsman said:
So what do you all think of this?

As Cyrus Jong pointed out, this isn't true. In general, the official SK.net recommendation is to be extra wary of any information based on unsourced rumors.

TheClangingSwordsman

Put your glasses on, kid. Nothing will be wrong.
I have brought absolute shame upon myself :magni: I read the article a couple of months back and saw most of the topics here were pretty old so I thought it had flown under the radar. My bad! :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom