Die Hard 4

Walter said:
The action scenes look utterly riDONKulous.
I will say I did roll my eyes during the fighter plane sequence.

Justin Long, didn't get on my nerves. I didn't see Accepted...maybe that's a good thing. I only saw him in Waiting, Jeepers Creepers and The Mac commercials. He really doesn't bother me at all.
It was kinda funny watching McClain meet Silent Bob. "Oh so you're a fan of the Fett?"
I agree, an R rating would've been kool. I mean, McClain was with Justin Long pretty much the whole movie. So if he would've been swearing his ass off, it would've been to a kid. Whereas the swearing between Willis and L. Jackson fit perfectly. You guys following me? I thought the violence was on par as well.

If I were to rank the Die hard films in order from Best to Worst (and I'm pretty sure MOST of you will agree with me) it'd go like this:
Die Hard
Die Hard 3
Die Hard 4
Die Hard 2 <that movie was just silly.

P.S. Anyone catch the little Agent Johnson joke?

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
Proj2501 said:

Justin Long, didn't get on my nerves. I didn't see Accepted...maybe that's a good thing. I only saw him in Waiting, Jeepers Creepers and The Mac commercials. He really doesn't bother me at all.
It was kinda funny watching McClain meet Silent Bob. "Oh so you're a fan of the Fett?"
I agree, an R rating would've been kool. I mean, McClain was with Justin Long pretty much the whole movie. So if he would've been swearing his ass off, it would've been to a kid. Whereas the swearing between Willis and L. Jackson fit perfectly. You guys following me? I thought the violence was on par as well.

Yep the spoiler feature does work.

I loved "Die Hard 2: Die Harder."

I don't know what it is people don't like about it. Personally, I think it's almost as good as the original.

I haven't seen the fourth movie, but if I had to pick the worst of the lot, it would be "3" with it's rushed, anticlimactic ending. Plus, that whole part about evacuating the kiddies from the school was boring and it slowed down the movie too much.

:void:

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Just got back from seeing it and I have to say I enjoyed it more than any other movie I've seen so far this summer. It was awesome! :guts:

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
Proj2501 said:

If I were to rank the Die hard films in order from Best to Worst (and I'm pretty sure MOST of you will agree with me) it'd go like this:
Die Hard
Die Hard 3
Die Hard 4
Die Hard 2

P.S. Anyone catch the little Agent Johnson joke?

you have the same ranking as me for the die hard franchise!

the dvd version will be rated r with more blood and more vulgar language (they dubbed some part with new dialogue for the pg-13 version

the johnson joke is that the agents are always called johnson and if i recall correct there is an agent johnson in another on two other die hard

by the way that one was still a blast of random action! i liked it a lot haha

I loved this movie although, to be honest, I haven't seen the first three. :-/ My favorite part was
when he answers that woman's phone to talk to the bad dude and the bad dude asks where she is and he says something like "The last time I saw her she was at the bottom of an elevator shaft with an SUV up her ass."
The entire audience burst into laughter, was pretty hilarious. :guts:

Okin

The Ultimate Battle Creature
I just saw the movie yesterday. The trailer looked ridiculous, but the plotline along with the comedy ran smoothly enough for me to ignore that a F 35 with a state of the art targeting system had trouble hitting a big rig. The fight scene in the power plant was the best. When Willis looked at his hand after throwing the Asian girl into the shelf, my 2 friends and I couldn't stop laughing. Some fat old guy behind us even told us to quiet down. I actually thought Justin Long was a good side kick for the seasoned McClain. His whiny attitude lightened the movie without becoming annoying. Anyone remember how annoying Dane Cook was in Blade III? Justin Long wasn't that bad.

Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
I actually thought Ryan Reynolds was the only good character in that entire movie. I hate the blade series so much.

Agreed, LOL.

I didn't know what to think of him either (Justin Long) since I've only really seen him in those Mac commercials but I thought he did really good.

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
the only other two movies I've seen with Justin Long were jeepers creepers 1 and waiting so both of them aren't in the same category but i wasn't bothered by him especially the scene with the action figures getting destroyed by the machine guns that was a blast ha ha! poor action figures :judo:

Top Bottom