Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

well this is my complete anime collection so far!!! more coming this year!! :slan:, come on guys share your collections too!!!

002_zpsdfb870f8.jpg

003_zps54fb2e8f.jpg

004_zpse871b8ef.jpg

001_zpsf59e4705.jpg

005_zps533a12f0.jpg

hubalo said:
well this is my complete anime collection so far!!! more coming this year!! :slan:, come on guys share your collections too!!!

Love your saint seiya myth cloth collection ;) ( and of course berserk as well).
I also collect saint seiya, but just Asgard, Poseidon and the new EX versions. ;) Plus the pandoras' boxes and armor objects.

One day I`ll get that femto rebirth, and Sk on horse ;)
Congrats on the 1/6 berserker Guts

hubalo said:

that 1/6 guts is one of my dream statues, no way i can afford it atm, grea collection man!

i got my 1/10 bloody horse guts soilder today! as wellas my houma zodd! oh man this guts statue is nice! thanks to the fellow seller here who sold it to me :slan:

bains1989 said:
that 1/6 guts is one of my dream statues, no way i can afford it atm, grea collection man!

i got my 1/10 bloody horse guts soilder today! as wellas my houma zodd! oh man this guts statue is nice! thanks to the fellow seller here who sold it to me :slan:

thanks man!....unfortunately if you didnt buy the 20th aniversary from aow if you want to buy one you have to pay at least twice the original price!!!!, that is ifyou see anyone selling it :sad:
right now i want guts 2010 black version but its very difficult to find one!!! :judo:

just received my guts fire dragon, unfortunately i didnt read dthe complete description wich said it didnt have the serial plate, :judo:, anyway statue is perfect condition, but i noticed that aow didnt do guts face inside the armour as hopefully you can see in pics 3 and 4

008_zpsb1b2581c.jpg

005_zpsf6288d3b.jpg

009_zps604f2326.jpg

007_zps768ed1ce.jpg

Great find......I guess not much pt to do Gut's face on Fire Dragon since the Berserker armored Guts is so small. Still one of my favorite AOWs.

just reveived my griffith horse riding which i bought 2 weeks ago, but can you imagine my surprise when i ipened the package and besides griffith i also found guts berserk from figma!!!! for free! :ubik:

1551595_10152198471021282_878859681_n_zpsa1b54865.jpg

1620967_10152198471061282_746804196_n_zpsac61e9f7.jpg

hubalo said:
just reveived my griffith horse riding which i bought 2 weeks ago, but can you imagine my surprise when i ipened the package and besides griffith i also found guts berserk from figma!!!! for free! :ubik:

1551595_10152198471021282_878859681_n_zpsa1b54865.jpg

1620967_10152198471061282_746804196_n_zpsac61e9f7.jpg

DAMN BRO!!

getting that bonus is super awesome! im syre you must have done something really good for that too happen hehe :guts:

was that the horse riding that was on the yahoo auctions like a month ago?

bains1989 said:
DAMN BRO!!

getting that bonus is super awesome! im syre you must have done something really good for that too happen hehe :guts:

was that the horse riding that was on the yahoo auctions like a month ago?

yes! i guess you are following all berserk auctions!! :ganishka:
i bought it at an excellent price 20000 yen!

i watch all the auctions like a true band of the Hawk :ganishka: nice steal man i remember the bidding war jumped to like 10,000 then someone bought it i was like daymmm fastest guns in the west lol

but solid man i might get the same one down the road someday ive seen them go on the auctions for 15,000 to 20,000 yen

Hey everyone! got my 3 statues i was waiting for :) so super broke right now so im going to slow down on buying the statues for alittle bit haha

i statues i got were the 1/6 Griffith, guts lost children and guts the blacks swordsman, i really love the Griffith one, the cape is amazing O_O makes him looks like a god like somebody so powerful, it seems like its blowing in the wind :eek:

shout outs to akebobo for reminding me to update the community :p

also big thanks to the sellers who gave me these

haha thats the only statue i think i wont be able to afford all at once :/

but the 1/6 griffith i didnt think id be able to get either sacrifices where made :p

well i got my 100 man slayer from berserkberserk today and man o man is it ever so nice and big(thats what she said!)

came undamaged and looks unreal im so happy here are some pics of mine, now i need one more display cab both mine are filled up completely :guts:

rldq.jpg

Hey Everyone! here is a quick video of my collection with everything i have now! just a quick video and i want to thank all the fellow members here for their help :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7kefTEZPiw

Top Bottom