Displaying Berserk Art & Merchandise

Drakull said:
Great collection bains1989 ! Imho you need an armored berserk 1/10e !

:ganishka: :ganishka:

haha thanks my man! your right! i have so many guts but none and i mean NONE in the berserk armor! looking for one to come around for the right price :3 i got outbidded on the bloody version by 500 yen :( sold for 22,300 yen

well got a new addition to the family the Zodd III thanks to a nice friend :)

damn im surprised at the detail on this bad boy! its HUGE! i was the most impressed when this statue came, really captures how feared and powerful zodd is imo, my favourite zodd statue so far! i have 5 now hes my second favourite character in the series! just need one with wings now.... :guts:

here are a few picks currently he sits on the top beside zodd Senma :eek:

just received my gusts and slan i bought from drakull!! amazing piece but unfortunately it came with one of slans hairs broken i glued it ,its dificult to see but maybe you can apreciate it on pic 1 :judo:
001_zps561a232c.jpg

003_zps5d84588f.jpg

002_zps13a5a461.jpg

004_zps6ce04d8c.jpg

Ouch sorry about that, but honestly it took me a while to see which one you glued, pretty good job, man! It looks as stunning as ever.

I dont think it´d bother me, so Im here if you´d like to resell it :carcus:

Hanma_Baki said:
Ouch sorry about that, but honestly it took me a while to see which one you glued, pretty good job, man! It looks as stunning as ever.

I dont think it´d bother me, so Im here if you´d like to resell it :carcus:

thanks man! for the moment ill enjoy it! if sell it in the future ill contact you hehe :guts:

hubalo said:
just received my gusts and slan i bought from drakull!! amazing piece but unfortunately it came with one of slans hairs broken i glued it ,its dificult to see but maybe you can apreciate it on pic 1 :judo:

So sorry to hear that ! :judo:

Did it break when removing the statue from the box ? it is very fragile...

Yea guts & slan is one of THE best AOW statues they ever putout, it is a must have piece for everyone. 300 is not a small number so it pops up once a while. Be patient it will be yours.

well havent updated the Fam in a while, from now on ill be using my brothers phone camera untill i get a new one so better pics! :eek:

got a few more statues still in the hunt :) also acquired a 3rd glass cab! more room! :eek: here are some pics

DUDE!! you're collection is outstanding Raj. The cases; I really need to get me one - just gives a great 360 degree look with protection of our babies. Love it man.

knecht said:
DUDE!! you're collection is outstanding Raj. The cases; I really need to get me one - just gives a great 360 degree look with protection of our babies. Love it man.

Thanks Gerald! alot of time and effort haha :)

my second other items came in today! took quick pics! i got the 1/15 guts on rock berserker armor and fire dragon and the 4 set Acrylic Stand Series omg so sweet! im happy i own two statues of 2/4 of the panels ! :) thanks so much B!

LQpWKLM.jpg

MyVPoFh.jpg

0Ez5SO6.jpg

jN4wyFU.jpg

Top Bottom