Downfall Tipoff

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
There are some here believe Griffith’s Kingdom will fall like Gaiseric’s through some plan of God Hand’s, correct?  But, I wonder if Griffith is going to be warned (if he hasn’t already figured it out) by somebody (Guts, Caska, Skull Knight or maybe the girl speaking for one of the previously mentioned?) of God Hand’s possible ill intentions for his Kingdom?

Also, if he was warned, would he listen, or keep deceiving himself?

-Griffith

P.S. Wouldn’t it be the perfect reason for Skull Knight to explain his past!? :)

Everyone here pretty much believes that Griffith’s Kingdom will fall like Gaiseric’s through some plan of God Hand’s, correct?

Er... No? ^^;
I guess that's a possibility, but apart from that...

Why are you so sure (apparently?) that it will happen?

Griffith

Why are you so sure (apparently?) that it will happen?
Okay, VERY poor choice of words on my part, I fixed it.

For the record, I’m not sure it will happen, but I don’t think Griffith’s empire flourishing for generations is in the cards, at least not with God Hand around.  Anyway, that ending would only add to the creepy FFTactics/Berserk phenomenon! ;)

-Griffith

griffith.jpg
GRIFFITH:  Here you are... everybody's been looking for you.  *Griffith takes a bouquet of flowers from behind his back.*  Today's your birthday, right?  These flowers...  *Charlotte thrusts knife into Griffith’s flank.*  O... Charlotte..?

charlot.jpg
CHARLOTTE:  You use everybody like that!  Now, you'll kill me just like Guts...!
*Griffith takes a dagger from his side and plunges it into Charlotte.  She falls down, dead.  Griffith staggers back, holding his wound.  As he drops the dagger, he walks towards a corner of the ruins and drops to his knees.*

griffith.jpg
GRIFFITH:  Guts...  What did you get?  I...

THE END!!! THANX FOR TEH CASH MONNIES!  -KENTAROU

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
I got bored with FF tactics and never finished it... but now perhaps I should have reconsidered. ;D

And yeah, I think Griffith would definitely listen to a warning. After all he has never been stupid, and even if he might be an emotional fuck up in the future, I don't think he would ignore that possibility...

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
The above comic made my day. Not even Pierre made me laugh so hard.
"Guts...  What did you get?  I...

THE END!!! THANX FOR TEH CASH MONNIES! -KENTAROU"
Im fucking literally laughing out loud over here, Griff. You the man!

Fishbomb

Fear the slightly white swordsman!
Im fucking literally laughing out loud over here, Griff. You the man!

No no, I'm the man! I'm the man! *rocks away to Anthrax*

(Yes, totally impossible to understand for those that doesn't listen to that band. But it is funny. Really funny. Trust me. Or not. Fuck, I'm being silly and will shut up now.)

Griffith

i personally think Gaiseric's story will be told when Griffith is about to/gains his kingdom. then skullknight will reveal it, to try to keep Griffith from making the mistakes of the past.
...and now, the point it is...

...will be able Skully to let understand to the "new Griffith" the wrong thing he is going to do?

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
It could also be told when the story takes place in Midland again, and we'll see what lies exactly at the bottom of the Tower of Rebirth, or something like that...
Dammit, why didn't you speak up in my 'Downfall Tipoff' thread?  Oh well, it's long dead now, but I agree that Skull Knight could spill his story as a warning of things to come, but I wonder if he'd warn Griffith personally, or if he'll tell someone else (in Elvesville) and they're going to warn Griffith, or at least try to... ;)
-Griffith
...in my opinion they'll try for sure to stop him...

8)
i would have if i hadnt just developed this "theory". heh... it just kinda came to me. i mean, it makes sense right?
Now, speculate, speculate! Or else you won’t grow up big and strong!

-Griffith

perhaps Griffith will heed SK's "warning"(assuming SK either knows about Gaiseric[which im pretty sure he does. he knows just about every other damn thing] or that he is Gaiseric), but maybe Griffith'll will require proof that he is Gaiseric. and then we'll know for sure!

Griffith

If Griffith doesn’t know already, I don’t think he’d listen to anyone (until it’s too late), especially SK. I mean, Gaiseric or not he’s God Hand’s enemy, and I think Griffith is so obsessed by the castle he will refuse to let anything deter him like before (he has thus far, it already seems he’s forgotten/ignored the meaning of the dream). I think he’ll have to go down before he can stand up against God Hand. I also think Guts or Caska will more likely warn him, though they all could at different times. Skully (plus all the bodies in the tower as Olivier mentined) at the beginning and Guts/Caska right before the end. I’d love to see Zodd’s reaction to Skull Knight warning Griffith, it would give us a little insight on where he stands (unless Miura had him do it while Zodd was out!). In a way, it’s like Griffith refusing to make the same human mistake as before, but instead making all new ones. I think it’s one or the other, Griffith either has a plan already, or he’s only going to go against God Hand if his empire falls. I think there will be no convincing him until the wheels are already set in motion for an age of darkness.

I was just kind rambling there, other thoughts?

-Griffith

Griffith won't listen to a warning from anyone he is to obsessed with getting his own kingdom and I think the same thing that happened to Gaiseric will happen to him. His kingdom will fall and he will have to destroy idea in order to end the cycle.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith won't listen to a warning from anyone he is to obsessed with getting his own kingdom and I think the same thing that happened to Gaiseric will happen to him. His kingdom will fall
Its my belief that Void was the one who destroyed Gaiseric's empire with his sacrifice (he loved all the citizens, he cared for their 'suffering' and so he granted them death, what a great guy) of cource, this is theory, but if thats the case, then if the 2 paths (Griff + Gai's) are to mirror each other, then whos to be the next "void"? Will there be one? Well, not for another 216 years according to the math side of causality.
...and he will have to destroy idea in order to end the cycle.
Well....thats nice and clean in THEORY, but whats he going to do? Grab a rocket launcher and fire away? Idea has to be CHANGED, or dramatically influenced by the entire world in order to dissapear. It wont go down with physical force.

if idea was created by the negative feelings of humanity, then Idea should deffinately have grown stronger since the eclipse. the despair both inside and out of Albion should have caused it.

Griffith

Well, Miura hasn’t really unveiled any of Griffith’s reborn God Hand powers yet, and I’m glad.  The subtle things like Griffith moving quicker than the eye and being untouched by hundreds of arrows make him seem unimaginably powerful, much more so than if he had just started blasting Kushans in my opinion.  I’m sure he has all sorts of badass powers though, hopefully he even has a griffin transformation tucked away for later use.

-Griffith

Top Bottom