Egg sharing

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070419/wl_canada_nm/canada_childbearing_col

As far as I can tell i don't see anything wrong with this, but with taht in mind I got a kick out of this part.

If the girl chooses to become pregnant using her mother's eggs, she will be giving birth to her biological half-sister. Boivin will then become a mother and a grandmother.

SaiyajinNoOuji

I'm still better than you
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070419/wl_canada_nm/canada_childbearing_col

As far as I can tell i don't see anything wrong with this, but with taht in mind I got a kick out of this part.
Strangely enough this is illegal in Japan. There are some famous people in Japan that have done this sort of procedure but their children aren't considered theirs legally. It sucks for them.

Also im wondering about the chance of birth defects.... Oh those wacky Canadians!

So let me get this. The father of the seven year old chick. Puts his seed in the mother. And the mother takes it out and eventually will put it in her daughter. So, in aspect isn't that some what putting the fathers seed in the daughter? Is this "In breeding" just with out the molestation? I mean this assuming the seven year old agrees to do it years down the line. I'm trying to make a serous point, is this considered in breeding? Its the mother and fathers genes being put into their daughter.

Scorpio

Courtesy of Grail's doodling.
Death May Die said:
So let me get this. The father of the seven year old chick. Puts his seed in the mother. And the mother takes it out and eventually will put it in her daughter. So, in aspect isn't that some what putting the fathers seed in the daughter? Is this "In breeding" just with out the molestation? I mean this assuming the seven year old agrees to do it years down the line. I'm trying to make a serous point, is this considered in breeding? Its the mother and fathers genes being put into their daughter.
No, the 7 year old daughter is incapable of having children of her own down the line, due to a defect. So the mother of the 7-year-old is freezing her own eggs so that the daughter may use them when she decides she may want children of her own.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
That's good thinking on the mother's part I think, to do that while she's still fertile herself. Gives her daughter a chance to have a biologically-related child if she ever wants to.

Sounds fine to me. If you want to have some of the same blood as your kid, being their half sister is better than nothing.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
She's my daughter. *slap* She's my sister. *slap* She's my daughter. *slap* My sister, my daughter. *slap* She's my sister AND my daughter! :troll:

Top Bottom