Episode 186

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
No, Wild was just kept in a room granted to him by the King of Midland. Wild was supplied with girls from the kingdom for him to have some 'fun' with. It was a negotiation made so that he and his bandits would stop pillaging villages. He didnt 'own' any land.

Asir

that facil is to die, that dificil is to be born
ahi you mistook yourself cronologicamente, Europe renacio as of the first Millennium despues of Christ, when all temian that the apocalipsis went to comply with because was the end of the millennium and therefore the end of the world (sounds them relative?), once passed the first year of the new millennium, the Europeans saw all with new hopes and animos high, including they paid it attention to the papa leon XIII and they organizedSnatching it of the Moslems, all creian that serious the start of the arrival of the kingdom of Christ to the ground and a world of thousand years of peace.

Past the 1093, date of the first crusade and seeing that habia lost of all ways against Saladino, they saw that to the end of accounts not habia passed nothing espectacular, and that of all forms the world seguia equal. Constantinopla or the Rome of hard east thousand years but, being the unico bulwark that protegia to an Europe disorganized of the invasions, Moslem, mongolicas and tartaras, but even asi the Europeans and the Romen of east, not they were carried either for their open religious and cultural differences

Constantinoplas key finally before Soliman MARCH 21, 1453, marking definitavemente the end of the average age and the collapse of the old social structures, Europe no longer podia to follow copying the carcomido style of government and administracion of the old one Rome, now was the moment of urgar in its own you originate, to doubt of it tax and to create its own world that was the renaissance

Asír

P

paradiselost

...thank you Asir to have been sooo precisous about the fllen of Costantinople...I'm sure you read in a very good book...

:p

see you all!

paradiselost

Asir

that facil is to die, that dificil is to be born

A good book, a good series of reseñas historicas, discovery channel, time/life, and of course MUNDO ! ok, thanks, is that the history pleases me

;D

isnt that still a room granted to him by the King?

Er... A battle line is hardly a room... ^^;
Wyald wasn't a prisoner or anything like that, the King just wanted to send him away, because he knew he couldn't _stop_ him...

P

paradiselost

...that's true, Oliver...

I remeber tres bien the face of Wyald in behind the king, and his absud way of smiling...

;D

How did Wild end up in shackles...

I guess he just didn't care about that?
Being a prisoner probably isn't that bad when you know that you can be free again at any time, if you want to...

Or maybe he knew that the King wanted to create an new order with prisoners, and got caught in order to attract his attention?...

P

paradiselost

..guys, it seems not so easy to discuss about Wyald situation...uhm...but he is so interesting like a character....

;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
..guys, it seems not so easy to discuss about Wyald situation...uhm...but he is so interesting like a character....
;D
I second that, Wild was the greatest, I think Miura liked him a lot too, practically devoted an entire volume to him.

My favorite line from Wild's profile from the Apostle Guide:
"He’s a malicious, self-indulgent, callous, sadistic, scornful, murdering, raping fiend without a shred of conscious; he lives life to its fullest."  ;D

The only thing that could make me dislike Zodd, is that he killed Wild. :'(

-Griffith

wunwong

NOw...To gEt mY hANds uNstUcK.....
Yeah, Wyld was cool!! Too bad Miura didn't let us have a glimpse of his human past. Those were the most intriguing things about the Elf-queen and the Count really....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we DO know that Wild led a series of 'rape assaults' with his Black Dog warriors around the outskirts of Midland (am I right on thee specifics?) Thats about as much as ID LIKE to know about Wild, if you catch my drift

I.E. no more raping of farmgirls, THX.

Griffith

Well, we DO know that Wild led a series of 'rape assaults' with his Black Dog warriors around the outskirts of Midland (am I right on thee specifics?) Thats about as much as ID LIKE to know about Wild, if you catch my drift
But that was when he was an Apostle still, we want to know Old McWild's sad tale! Better than that lame Serpico & Farnese gaiden. :-X
I.E. no more raping of farmgirls, THX.
Like I said a bove, I think wild is best described as...a carefree spirit. ;)

-Griffith

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Better than that farneeze + serpico gaiden
Whooo man, I hear that one. It was a bit too long, and drawn out....also not EXTREMELY important to the series. Now, give me a Gaiseric flash-back any day of the week (sorry...im being favoritist yet again)

Griffith

give me a Gaiseric flash-back any day of the week (sorry...im being favoritist yet again)
I pray the only reason Miura didn’t is because it’s going to be a one manga long flashback! ;D

-Griffith

P

paradiselost

...I totally agree with you Griffith...Wyald is too much interesting, and very cool...

...I still remember all the kinds of "Wyald punch" or similar he invented...

...he created a new kind of "Wyald karate"!!!!!

;D

Now, give me a Gaiseric flash-back any day of the week (sorry...im being favoritist yet again)

i personally think Gaiseric's story will be told when Griffith is about to/gains his kingdom. then skullknight will reveal it, to try to keep Griffith from making the mistakes of the past.

P

paradiselost

...and now, the point it is...

...will be able Skully to let understand to the "new Griffith" the wrong thing he is going to do?

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

i personally think Gaiseric's story will be told when Griffith is about to/gains his kingdom. then skullknight will reveal it, to try to keep Griffith from making the mistakes of the past.

It could also be told when the story takes place in Midland again, and we'll see what lies exactly at the bottom of the Tower of Rebirth, or something like that...

Top Bottom