Episode 187

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know, it's a bit early.  ;D

But it looks like something will happen to Guts and Casca in the next episode?...

(still hoping the Wasurebana no Shô will somehow make its way in the manga, or at least that the manga will blatantly contradict it... -_-; )

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
i'd hope something happens to them... miura's already set the state nicely enough for griffith, i'd expect further news on his progress to come from rumors & such that gatts hears

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Chapter 187 SNEAK PREVIEW!! :eek:

http://www.geocities.com/berserk_millennium_falcon/magnum.html

-Griffith

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
translation for ch 187 preview:

panel 1-
dead kushan soldier 1: ow
dead kushan soldier 2: i'm not quite dead yet
dead kushan soldier 3: i want to go for a walk!

panel 2-
silat: oh no, it's godzilla!

panel 3-
kusan soldier to noble's right: dear god... if i could see what all the fuss is about, i'm sure i'd be wetting myself.
noble: i can... & have... mmmm, warm

panel 4-
Guts...What do you get? I... (THE END, THANKS FOR THE CASH MONIES!!!)

panel 5-
magnum p.i.: hey, scope out the babe in the panel above us...
magnum cohort 1: ummmmmm....

Griffith

Not very accurate considering there isn’t any dialogue let alone speech bubbles in those particular panels. ;)

But no matter how unwarranted, I do always appreciate a Monty Python reference. ;D

-Griffith

CnC

Ad Oculos
So we're going back to Gattsu and Caska eh?

ah well... I guess we've been introduced to enough new chars for now

Griffith

I wonder if the chapter will start off with Guts and Caska or if there will be a little more with Griffith and his new recruits first, like how Silat escaped…or didn’t. Here’s a thought, maybe Serpico and Farnese will be re-introduced.

-Griffith

magoamoth

Please... my egg... don't do anything to it... pro
my personnal opinion is that chapter 187 will start with Rickert thinking about Gatts and Griffith and right after following with Griffith's adoubement (I don't know the word in english sorry) then a scene where the little witch will seek Gatts and Puck,maybe meeting them.

NB: MAGNUM??? Hilarious! ^__^

P

paradiselost

I totally agree with magoamoth...

in my opinion, the 187 chapter there 'll be the thinking of Rickert about Gatts and Caska, and after they 'll appear again in the story...

...at the end, they are going on in their trip to Puck's home, so, we'll have to follow all this kind of trip, isn't it?

...Oliver, please, be patient...I'm sure 187 'll be a very good number...

8)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Olivier, has anything been happening on the Japanese BBS in sk.net's absence? Any clues on 187 events other than what we know, i mean?

WHA WHA WHAAAAA!!!! God I would kill a man...or hundreds of men, hell id CONQUER FRANCE for that issue!!

And he added several "bonuses", lately... Like two SD comics ("Berserk Gaiden" and "Berserk Gaiden 3"), copies of 3 parts of other Young Animal episodes that have been modified in the volumes...
:'(

And he added several "bonuses", lately... Like two SD comics ("Berserk Gaiden" and "Berserk Gaiden 3"), copies of 3 parts of other Young Animal episodes that have been modified in the volumes...
:'(

Whoa!!!! :eek:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Heres what we have of Chapter 83:
berserk83.jpg

:eek: I still get goosebumps on my skin looking at it.

Its in response to Idea's question: "What is it that you desire?" Griffith says "wings" (or tsubasa)

All of that information comes straight from Olivier (well not straight from Olivier, more straight from memory)

Griffith

What asshole blurred this picture anyway?? >:( I must see Idea's true form!!!

-Griffith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom