Episode 187

Status
Not open for further replies.

magoamoth

Please... my egg... don't do anything to it... pro
I found the site only a week ago adn I was amazed when I saw such few people went there.

In my case, it was the first time I saw these pics (only have read the translations before) ....
But i want ot know: what are the pics just before and just following this part?

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
That’s what we still need to find out. I wonder if there are some pictures of Griffith being changed into Femto, because that was certainly him at the end.

-Griffith

magoamoth

or maybe he has to remove this part because editors thought it was too subversive ( it says almost "humans gave to themselves the God they thougt they deserved" a god of terror and blood)

But miura already showed nude-scenes and barbary, so...

;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
or maybe he has to remove this part because editors thought it was too subversive  ( it says almost "humans gave to themselves the God they thougt they deserved" a god of terror and blood)

But miura already showed nude-scenes  and barbary, so...

;)
Perhaps, but I doubt it. The Japanese arent as anal about religious beliefs as americans/europeans are. They dont really care about controversial religious ideas from what I understand.

P

paradiselost

...hi guys, I'd like to clarify all the situation...

...ok?

...all the material I have seen, I always told to all the people, I have no kind of secret to anyone...

...that material of 83 from Young Animal, is true that is in Young animal, and it's true that I have seen just inn the past, but:

1) First of all, only now that I saw it from you in these last days I recognized that it was that material I saw those many times here in Italy...

2) Second, and most important point, in my opinion: if Miura took out that kind of material form Berserk, it means that he doesn't want it into Berserk...
...it can be that at beginnig, Miura put that material 'cause he thought about a kind of story, but after he changed idea, so that he decided that that material is not positive for the story to be seen and maybe, he changed all about Idea, we can't know...
...so, in my modest opinion all of us we have not to consider that material at the end like something of the true story of Berserk, but only like a kind of trust, or an error, or something like that...

Olivier, Walter, don't take all I said in a bad way, but take it in the right way...
...I love Berserk more that all, and for this reason, I want to understand it at the best way...and I'm not so sure that that material can help us...but maybe, it can confuse us...

...in fact, if Miura changed idea about Idea and Griffith meeting, and if he decided to put out that material from the story, we are only speculating on something is not exact...do you understand what I mean?

thanks a lot, talk you soon...

;)

...that material of 83 from Young Animal, is true that is in Young animal,

Of course it's true. Why are you even talking about that? That's not the problem...

1) First of all, only now that I saw it from you in these last days I recognized that it was that material I saw

But I thought that was pretty clear from the beginning that we were desperately looking for that episode? Also, we discussed about that several times...

those many times

"Many times"? But when and how?

here in Italy...

What do you mean, "here in Italy"?

2) Second, and most important point, in my opinion: if Miura took out that kind of material form Berserk, it means that he doesn't want it into Berserk...

So what? We know that. And we still want to see that episode.
So why are you talking about that, exactly? You don't expect me to thank you for not telling us about that earlier, I hope...

and I'm not so sure that that material can help us...but maybe, it can confuse us...

Well, thank you very much for worrying about my well-being and my understanding of the series, but I'm still capable of... what's the word... "thinking"?

Anyway, yeah, I'm pissed.
Do you realize that one of us could have actually _bought_ that episode just to see what the Idea looked like?
You had the perfect opportunity to post something really _useful_... More useful than most of your replies, anyway.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Whoa whoa whoa. Lets ALL back off and take a breather. I personally am not that pissed about this whole thing mostly because in the end we DID finally see Idea. Im a little mad that paradise didnt tell us, but can we all jsut acknowledge that as a mistake? Olivier, theres no reason to slam people in public (do that in private messages, thats what theyre there for ;)) even if this situation is a little ridiculous in the first place.

I know Im not exactly the best person to be talking about etiquitte and manners around people, Im one big asshole and I know this fully. However, I will not see this BBS turned into a flame war hoster...Ok?

So lets all just back off, and cool down, and re-look at the scans we DO have of Idea.

Griffith

1) First of all, only now that I saw it from you in these last days I recognized that it was that material I saw those many times here in Italy...
Hmmm, seen them so many times in Italy, how so? Can you somehow get a hold of the chapter?

-Griffith

Wereallmad

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
because in the end we DID finally see Idea.

But we still don't have the whole chapter.

Frankly, I'm kinda pissed too. I don't know how many times on BSOM it was mentioned that we were looking for this chapter.

P

paradiselost

...well, ok, if this story of chapter 83 is so important for all you, I'll try to see if between my many friends fans of Berserk here in Italy there is someone who still has that Young Animal with the images of Idea...

...but I cannot promise, 'cause it happened that when all the people here saw that miura put out that episode, all understood that it was only a kinda of "worng part of the story" for Miura, and so I don't believe they still have something...try to understand, we don't consider that part of the story, and neither that image of Idea like the real Idea...

...however, I'll try, and I'll let you know as soon as it'll be possible...

...you can remeber I'm Berserk fan since 1996...

;)

I only want to say to Oliver this: Oliver, maybe my comments are not so intellingent, it can be, 'cause I'm human being, but don't you believe that it's not good to put yourself in a position to judge other people in that way? You are a little bit offensive...think about it, please, ok?

thanks dear

magoamoth

Please,please,please calm down...

If I had known that ther would be so tense-discussions...
i'm wondering if it was a good thing to reveal that knowledge...(juste kidding! I hope everyone has the same bad-sleeping that i have since I have seen these pictures)

NB: thx for noticing me walter, but even you don't care about I am not italian,I am french

If I had known that ther would be so tense-discussions...
i'm wondering if it was a good thing to reveal that knowledge...

Revealing that was _certainly_ a good thing (and thanks again!  ;) ).

What irks me is the "not revealing" part, and that has nothing to do with you, don't worry.

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
eh, i've never been TOO sad about not seeing all of 83... i had a really neat mental image of Idea before this, & frankly, miura's picture... well, i hate to blaspheme, but it wasn't as nifty. but... as far as paradise's delay in coming forward with this stuff... well sure it's irksome, but why bother him about it? we have it, that's the important thing. yeah, i know, somebody could've bought the young animal... as a matter of fact, me & my roommate moe were scraping together money frantically. but even if i had gotten the money together & bought it, i'd still be perfectly happy with the purchase. i mean hey, how many people can say they own 83? besides which, the original would be a helluvalot better than scans.

heh, that, & i have the most kick ass scanner EVER & could've sent everybody REALLY good quality scans... my highest resolution takes more than a gigabyte of memory, can you believe that? & i got it for FREE! mwa ha ha... oh yeah, berserk.

well, point is, don't get to mad at him. no harm no foul, right?

Griffith

...well, ok, if this story of chapter 83 is so important for all you, I'll try to see if between my many friends fans of Berserk here in Italy there is someone who still has that Young Animal with the images of Idea...

...but I cannot promise, 'cause it happened that when all the people here saw that miura put out that episode, all understood that it was only a kinda of "worng part of the story" for Miura, and so I don't believe they still have something...try to understand, we don't consider that part of the story, and neither that image of Idea like the real Idea...
We know what you mean, it was omitted from the story for a reason, but it’s still forever part of the “Berserk universe”, it’s literally the proverbial “lost episode”. I want to see it for that reason alone, and we still don’t have a clue as to why Miura removed it, there could be any number of reasons; all of them just pure speculation. I think seeing it could help us understand why he may have taken it out, it will at least stop us from jumping to conclusions about what might be in a chapter full of potentially false information anyway (that would really be bad). So, seeing the chapter is really a good thing as long as we remember that it was removed.

-Griffith

P.S. PLEASE GET CHAPTER IF CAN!!! ;D

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
if we ever do get an interview with miura, that should be one of the first questions: why the heck did he remove chapter 83? not that i truly expect him to answer, but oh well. it'd be nice.

if we ever do get an interview with miura, that should be one of the first questions: why the heck did he remove chapter 83?

Someone else already asked him about that during an interview in a Japanese dôjinshi.
I don't have it, but if I'm not mistaken, Miura said that it was because it gave too much away about the Berserk world.

Griffith

There we go, see, the simplest answer is most often the correct one, it gave too much.(Although he could have changed his mind since then)

Though, kind of a waste to remove it, since the only people who would really care to analyze it that much are those who would go to great lengths to hunt it down. In a way, he drew more attention to the significance of the chapter by trying to cover it up.

NOW SOMEONE GET SCANS OF THAT CHAPTER BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND!!!

-Griffith

P.S. I’m actually a bit more hopeful now of a “Volume 13: Special edition” or more likely throwing it in at the end of a future manga just like the prototype.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
P.S. I’m actually a bit more hopeful now of a “Volume 13: Special edition” or more likely throwing it in at the end of a future manga just like the prototype.
You know, I thought I was supposed to be the Crazy one on this BBS?

I don't know, I wouldn't be _that_ suprised to see that episode at the end of some volume...
But that volume would probably be one of the last ones, so... :-/

P

paradiselost

...sorry guys, but why do you cancell what I write here in this topic of the BBS? It seems not so good, sorry...

:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom