Episode 200

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

ROOMMATE OF WEBMASTER NOT HAPPY WITH AREA MAN'S DEMAND FOR FREE JAPANESE COMIC SCANS

ATHENS, GA - "Cronus," one of the moderators for the forum at the heart of a community devoted to the comic 'BERSERK,' has announced that he is 'pissed to the point of castration' at 'all those goddamned leeching sons of bitches.'
"I just can't take this anymore. It's like these people just want everything for free, and if they don't get it immediately, they'll post something saying, "SO, WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE THE CHAPTER?! UPLORD PLZ!" or something to that effect. I weep for humanity every time it happens." said Cronus.
Walter, webmaster of Skullknight.NET, was idling on AOL Instant Messenger and was unavailable for comment.
While the departure of infamous member 'ParadiseLost' has brought much needed peace to the boisterous Berserk online community, the unrest is likely to become increasingly hard to subdue, thanks to a soon to be released DVD of the Berserk 'Japanimation' TV series by Media Blasters, Inc.
"Those retards are going to come in swarms after the release. Remember that Far Side comic with God at his computer?" Cronus remarked. "All these moochers can just go to hell, and be thankful they actually get a damned thing at all, if you ask me."
Walter, the webmaster, was making animated GIFs of Karnov with huge breasts, and was unavailable for further comment. However, Photoshop was giving him very odd errors. We will continue to follow this story and release updates as more information becomes available.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

I have NO idea what hes talking about.
karnovboobdance.GIF

CnC

Ad Oculos
well lets not blame the masses for the ignorance of the few... most of us realize we're going to get the manga eventually by buying it, and are patient.

Intriguing about the photoshop errors... what are they?

edit: well so much for that... 2 minutes late...

Oh Karnov. I can remember playing the Tiger handheld LCD version (remember those?) where a sprite is composed of two frames. I don't recall him having a double D rack though.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Shit, when I saw that this thread was active again, I thought it was because 200 had been uplor..uhh…uploaded, damn you all.

-Griffith
karnovboobdance.GIF
P.S. You’re sick Walter...and yet, it is strangely hypnotic...

fletch

Treading trodden trails for a long, long time.
& just when i thought karnov couldn't get any scarrier...

& i was going to sleep after that all night study session, too. unfortunately, big-booby karnov would eat my brain if i slept now, so back to games for me. huzah, sleep deprivation!

AA987

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Have a look at these scans

http://home.pchome.com.tw/enjoy/dany010765/berserk/a58.jpg

http://home.pchome.com.tw/enjoy/dany010765/berserk/a57.jpg

http://home.pchome.com.tw/enjoy/dany010765/berserk/a56.jpg

AA987

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Anytime

Flora is much"prettier" than I thought.

Isidro actually said " Doesn't witches have pointed nose ?"

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Flora can try to appear a respectable old lady how she wish. I will not buy a second-hand car from her!!!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
i thought so, because of her age,
so i was imaginating a Godo-Serpico'smother-Skully face, kinda scray, heh ?

i'm wondering right now, how was the relationship Skull Knight-Flora ; methinks that they're from the same place and share their knowledge, anyway, i want to see whether her behaviour is different from Skully's ...

i'm wondering right now, how was the relationship Skull Knight-Flora
Like I said in the "Episode 201" thread, we don't know for sure if they know each other: Flora says that a "Kakuryô friend of her" asked her to help the branded ones . There's a good chance that friend is the Skull Knight, but we don't know _for sure_.

*still wondering how to update the Episode 201 thread... too many new details... headache...*

puella

Berserk forever
*still wondering how to update the Episode 201 thread... too many new details... headache...*
I understand you!
a couple of days ago, I got 201 story but it is too long and too difficult :eek: even in Korean.
so I give up posting the details but you can do it Olivier.
don't get a headache....

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I was thinking: in the first layer the "interstice" there are the spirits of the deceased that have not yet or are unable, if I understood corectly, to go to heaven or hell. Godo is deceased a short time ago. Could he be the Kakuryo friend of Flora ? After all also Griffith is able to speak to the spirits of the just deceased.

puella

Berserk forever
hum~ Now I read Korean version of ch.200 which I had tragically lost thanks to my dear mom :p

when Guts band first meet Flora in the house of spirits.
Morgan shouts to see Flora:
" Ohhhhhhh~ you....that time... I got it!
My mom got her life thanks to the medicine which you gave me 50 years ago.
you've not changed at all "(your looks haven't changed at all)

it means age can't wither witches like elves?
So we can guess Schierke will keep her current looks, as a young girl forever?

Soooooooo interesting.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
puella said:
hum~ Now I read Korean version of ch.200 which I had tragically lost thanks to my dear mom :p

when Guts band first meet Flora in the house of spirits.
Morgan shouts to see Flora:

it means age can't wither witches like elves?
So we can guess Schierke will keep her current looks, as a young girl forever?

Soooooooo interesting.
Could be. Or they stop aging after a point.

puella said:
Er... I mentioned that, actually. Check page 1. ^^;

puella

Berserk forever
Olivier Hague said:
puella said:
Er... I mentioned that, actually. Check page 1. ^^;
So it was ^^;; but it was in April!!!!! 5 months ago!
It is about 5 years for people who have bad memory.
Most of all,I'm not even half-like you, Olivier :-[

Top Bottom