Episode 205

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
hi, everybody. I'm curious about what Miura caricatured in the last scene of Pack which Puella uploaded above. Can somebody tell me about it? ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
hi, everybody. I'm curious about what Miura caricatured in the last scene of Pack which Puella uploaded above. Can somebody tell me about it? ;)
Looks like it could be playing off of anoter Young Animal comic... I can't remember the name, but Im sure Puella can. Its the one normally towards the end thats centered around Roman gladiators. The main character wears a similar tiara on his head.

puella

Berserk forever
Looks like it could be playing off of anoter Young Animal comic... I can't remember the name, but Im sure Puella can. Its the one normally towards the end thats centered around Roman gladiators. The main character wears a similar tiara on his head.
Er.. current YA dosen't have a comic like that.
we have several new comic series in YA like "Professional Stewardess" "teach" "Pablov's dog" and so on.
I think this guy, Tsumaki in "AA Tantei-Jimusho"(AA detective office) looks like Serpico.

detective.jpg

too bad I can't understand Japanese quite well because I love detective stuff so much :-X

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
's how Jump was Re: Episode 205

It must have been either finished or cancelled. I noticed it was losing its sales. This is based on the ranking of the manga in the order they show up in YA, those in the back are typically lower selling ones... That's how JUMP was anyway.

puella

Berserk forever
the other Conan I presume : the boy detective, not this one  ;D
ho~ you love half naked barbarian Conan much more than well-dressed innocent one? ;D
I prefer this boy. Once I fell in love with him :D

409126168X.jpg

Top Bottom