Episode 206

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry if its been covered before, but could someone explain to me whats been done to Guts' brand, and why?
That was in chapter 203. Under Flora's direction, Schierke painted on a ward for the brand that lessened its attractiveness to ghosts. In exchange for this, Guts and his band of merry D+D'ers must help out with the Troll problem.

Here's a more detailed picture of what's been painted over the brand:

forrequiem.jpg

thats gonna be a bitch for him to draw every chapter. im assuming we'll be seeing ALOT less of the back of Guts neck for quite some time. until the magic marker washes off, at least. ;)

IRe: Episode 206

I'm just curious, why did Serpico's sword initially do nothing? Does he have to connect with Schierke or just concentrate like Daniel-san?

Vermillion

If we do not find them soon, we shall be of no use
thats gonna be a bitch for him to draw every chapter. im assuming we'll be seeing ALOT less of the back of Guts neck for quite some time. until the magic marker washes off, at least. ;)

I dont think it'll be a problem with him, or atleast it wouldnt be new to draw complexities. Just take a second look back at any volume during the Band of the Hawks arc. Now thats lots of armor, swords, shields, horses, flying limbs and gushing blood to draw!!

Top Bottom